Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Knicks @ Heat (-7) 201.5

Thoughts?

Under

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I'm liking the over as of now, maybe if I get some rest it may change but I doubt it lol. Good luck man!

PickyBob
    PickyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

I understand your notion - high stakes will likely create a playoff-like atmosphere. I don't think so with these two teams, though. The Knicks defense has really been lacking recently and the Heat don't really play defense anymore.

kenshin11x
    kenshin11x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

$10 on Heat -7. Trying my luck on the revenge route.

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Did you see how many points the bobcats had on fast break pts. Heat are a much better fast break team..That's one reason I feel like this will go over..But like I said still have to think about it a little more. Good Luck to all!

MTM
    MTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

Initial thoughts.

NY tends to rely on the 3 ball. Miami have been playing terrible d.
    Psychologically, Miami got burnt in MSG and would be pencilling this game in for revenge. NY coming off a b2b but travel time from Charlotte isn't too bad (~2hrs).

Public will be all over Miami. If you had asked me 2 weeks ago I would have said Miami covers this easily but I'm not convinced by their current form....

I reckon the OVER may be the best bet. Will be interested in hearing other people's thoughts. Gonna study this matchup next hr or so

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Over for sure, Knicks and heat are both top 5 shooting the 3, miami has one of the worst home defences in the league . knicks score more points on the road then they do at home

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

I'd worry about the over if Carmelo does not play, because the Knicks will be running low on scorers.

Looking at the first half scores for the last 10 Heat games, the Heat were mostly behind at the half and only once in the 10 games did they lead by more than 4 points at halftime, on November 15 against Denver. With the spread currently at 7, I imagine the halftime spread would wind up right around that 4 point number..

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Heats perimeter defense is very fast to the man. Knicks wont win this game running up and down. I would like to see TC and Sheed clog the paint and make it tough on cutters. I have the under as one of my bigger unit bets. But i might play knick at +8.