Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Knicks @ Bobcats - IMPORTANT TREND

I have a very important trend for all you guys regarding Bobcats home games.

I went to 2 home games of the Bobcats last year, against the Orlando Magic and Toronto Raptors. The Bobcats won both games. They were big underdogs against the Dwight Howard led Magic as well. The Bobcats only won 7 games total last year.

I went to 1 home game of the Bobcats this year, against the Wizards, Bobcats won.

I am going to the Knicks game later today. 99% of the public is on the Knicks ML.

It is worth a shot to take the Bobcats ML/Spread tonight.

Use this information at your own risk.

Don't try this at home.

Spedizzo

HOWEVER, I am a huge Knicks fan and I am going against MY OWN TREND and jumping with the 99% on the Knicks ML to cover the cost of the 2 tickets I bought for my gf and I (total of $114.75 with convenience charge, Heritage wouldn't let me add another digit to my wager, so if Knicks win the game would have costed me a whopping 5 cents for good seats).

If the Knicks lose I am out almost $500.

Shit is about to hit the fan tonight in Charlotte.

51127765-1 12/5/2012 10:19AM Money Line 384.25 114.70 Basketball - 503 New York Knicks -335 for Game

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I took the over 198. Good luck!

RJKing
    RJKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3847

i don't understand this thread.. Take the Bobcats but I've got the Knicks?

Spedizzo

I'm pretty much saying its worth a shot to take the Bobcats ML or at least the spread. The Wizards beat the Heat last night at home... anything is possible.

I, however, am taking the Knicks just because I am a huge Knicks fan and I am from New York but live in Charlotte now. I am not extremely confident that 99% of the public is on the Knicks ML, but I am going for it anyway.

mojojo
    mojojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

you were better off taking the bobcats spread. You wouldn't have to pay that much juice for a ml. Plus this game definitely feels like the heat and wizards game yesterday. Miami prepping for ny and not caring. I feel as if ny wont go all in against the bobcats knowing they got miami tomorrow.

RatMAn2787
    RatMAn2787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    HOWEVER, I am a huge Knicks fan and I am going against MY OWN TREND and jumping with the 99% on the Knicks ML to cover the cost of the 2 tickets I bought for my gf and I (total of $114.75 with convenience charge, Heritage wouldn't let me add another digit to my wager, so if Knicks win the game would have costed me a whopping 5 cents for good seats).

If the Knicks lose I am out almost $500.

Shit is about to hit the fan tonight in Charlotte.

51127765-1 12/5/2012 10:19AM Money Line 384.25 114.70 Basketball - 503 New York Knicks -335 for Game

Haha I respect the fact that you are placing a bet to cover the cost of your tickets. I do that nearly EVERY sporting event I go to. It's almost an auto lose everytime since these bets are just homer bets.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

so whenever u go to the cats games they win?

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Don't understand the trend? They win your at the stadium?

Obviously if your a season ticket holder than this trend is complete opposite.

RatMAn2787
    RatMAn2787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I'm waiting for line improvment and taking the Bobcats at hopefully +8 or +8.5. I'm a huge Knicks fan and watch every game but I really don't think the Bobcats are that terrible. I see this one being closer maybe Knicks win by 4 or 5

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

bobcats+ points is very solid play. felton might be limited plus big look ahead to the heat game.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

lets go knicks

Spedizzo

Anyone who watched this game knows how close it was... I have to say it was one of the most exciting games I have ever seen in person of any sport. Everyone was on their feet the entire fourth quarter. I was gonna shit myself if Bobcats won. This was like their NBA finals or some shit

My trend is broken. Bobcats lost, albeit a by a buzzer beater. Bobcats +7 covered easily. I had Knicks ML to cover the cost of the tickets and man was it worth it first time I ever seen my Knicks live