kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Discuss my gut feeling that Utah absolutly just demolishes Orlando tonight

Spread was -9 moved to 8 probably be 9 or 9.5 by game time. I just think Utah wins by 15. Thoughts?

I see a lot of people chasing New York or even SAS (not saying that's a bad play)

hugh613
    hugh613's Avatar Become A Pro!

You sure it's not just something you ate?

In all seriousness though, the up tempo style of the West Coast teams seems to suit the Orlando offense a lot better than the half court sets of the East. In the 5 games they've played this season against the faster tempo teams of the West, they've beaten the Nuggets 102-89, the Suns 115-94, lost to San Antonio 110-89, beat the Lakers 113-103, and the Warriors 102-94.

I know Utah's a tough place to play, but hard to argue with the results so far.

Good luck!

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

I liked the game when I saw it, but then remembered that Favors and Williams will still be out. Still a pretty strong lean, but not sure I'll play it. There are games I like more on the board.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I don't know, the Magic seemed to have found some life after bounding together to beat the Lakers and Warriors. 9.5 is an awfully lot of points to fade.

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

I'm going for it actually. Utah is as tough as any team at home, Orlando's mediocre team won't continue running through this road trip like thy have been and I really don't like the down low match ups for Orlando with Big Baby and crew coming up against Pauly M, Big Al and Kanter (even without Favors). Demarre Carroll has been a godsend for this team as well.. He is the perfect glue guy at the 3. Athletic, hustles, good defender, hates to lose. Another thing that I would be nervous about as an Orlando backer is the state of Jameer Nelson's achillies tendinitis He's looked good since returning, but he is playing a ton of minutes and all that play and travel is bound to slow him down at some point. Just my thoughts

Jazz by double digits