shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

GSW vs Detroit

Even though i love detroit i think GSW take this.I'll be very surprised if they don't.If detroit hadn't had a win last game odds would be very different.They played banged up scrubs Cavs where GWS hung tough against orlando who came off collecting a nice scalp in lakers at home.Is this classed as a square play?..its a 50/50 game isn't it.

shimeon40

Was thinking GSW did vegas a favour last game..vegas not really interested in this game as both even betting..where vegas could get another windfall is lakers game...i'd steer clear of lakers game..maybe a trap until nash and pau are back..just my opinion.

joey_donuts
    joey_donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35

don't sweat it out & take the OVER @ 191...good luck.

shimeon40

yep..maybe the go the over

joey_donuts

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    yep..maybe the go the over

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nba/matchups/g5_summary_6.html

shimeon40

thanks joey

shimeon40

public vs expert?? experts favour the under...are u sure over joey?

joey_donuts

I wasn't even interested in this game...but after doing some research I put a small play on the OVER as well....good luck.
    Attached Images  

joey_donuts

public vs expert?? experts favour the under...are u sure over joey?
    no I'm not sure....just a feeling I guess....play or pass...lots of other good stuff to bet on tonight... I like NCAACB FL -4 vs FSU

shimeon40

Someone must be out for golden state..market shift now detroit -1

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Someone must be out for golden state..market shift now detroit -1
    I'm pretty in tune with what goes on with the Warriors and I haven't heard the slightest rumor about a player missing tonight. I just think it's a goofy line.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

I think the Pistons take this one. They play great at home and I just cant see the Warriors beating them

MFDoom013

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    I think the Pistons take this one. They play great at home and I just cant see the Warriors beating them
    lol. Please elaborate. What advantages do the Pistons have over the Warriors.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

greg monroe baby hes got his big boy pants on

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

Quote Originally Posted by MFDoom013 View Post
    lol. Please elaborate. What advantages do the Pistons have over the Warriors.
    They play great in Detroit. They blew up their last two opponents.

Warriors are good if they make the shots. If Klay or Curry struggles, the team loses. If both shoots perfect, they win. But Pistons have a lot more options such as Monroe, Prince, Singler, Knight etc.

MFDoom013

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    They play great in Detroit. They blew up their last two opponents.

Warriors are good if they make the shots. If Klay or Curry struggles, the team loses. If both shoots perfect, they win. But Pistons have a lot more options such as Monroe, Prince, Singler, Knight etc.
    Klay has struggled most of the year and last I checked was barely shooting 40%, but GS is still 6th in the West. Curry was cold early in the year as well, though he has been a lot better as of late. GS still has Jack off the bench and Landry, Lee... Barnes is a top 3 rookie and constantly improving. I fail to see how Prince, Singler or Knight are better options than any of the afore mentioned GS players.

To each their own though. Feel free to load up on Detroit.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Pistons look a lot different at home. On a 5 game win streak at home. I like the over because Det can put up a lot of points at home and GS are a fast paced team.

MFDoom013

You guys can talk about how great they are at home but the facts remain this. They still have 3 home losses, including one to Houston. Two of their 5 home wins came against Portland & Phoenix- both inferior teams to GS and teams that were in the midst of long, drawn out road trips, whereas GS is just heading into theirs. Another was an 'impressive' win by 1 point over Toronto. Beating the Kyrie-less Cavs was ultra impressive, and the one truly mediocre thing they did was beating the brakes off of a so-so, unmotivated Boston team.

So spare me the 'they are lights out at home' spiel. The Warriors are defending at an above average rate and rebounding at a pretty high rate, and those things travel well. Don't be surprised when GS finishes the season .500 on the road.

PerfectGrape

Quote Originally Posted by MFDoom013 View Post
    You guys can talk about how great they are at home but the facts remain this. They still have 3 home losses, including one to Houston. Two of their 5 home wins came against Portland & Phoenix- both inferior teams to GS and teams that were in the midst of long, drawn out road trips, whereas GS is just heading into theirs. Another was an 'impressive' win by 1 point over Toronto. Beating the Kyrie-less Cavs was ultra impressive, and the one truly mediocre thing they did was beating the brakes off of a so-so, unmotivated Boston team.

So spare me the 'they are lights out at home' spiel. The Warriors are defending at an above average rate and rebounding at a pretty high rate, and those things travel well. Don't be surprised when GS finishes the season .500 on the road.
    You make some good points. At home, Detroit's SOS was -5.51 ranked 25th, so they had a pretty easy schedule. At home they are ranked 10th in off. efficiency, 23rd in def. efficiency, and 7th in efficiency differential (I'm sure that's inflated after their big win against Phx, etc). On the road with a SOS of +3.43, DET efficiency differential is ranked 28th. I still think there is a real factor of Detroit playing better at home, but they aren't as great as everyone makes them out to be.

shimeon40

MFDooms seeing what i saw..i think Jack for GSW a big key..who is he..jarret jack i think

shimeon40

Getting messy in Detroit

joey_donuts

PerfectGrape

Miracle hit on the over

shimeon40

Yep..gave themselves a scare at end but job done.