Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michael Redd

This guy has been unbelievable for years and this year I think he has a shot at the MVP. He dropped 57 against the Jazz tonight. Redd has one of the smoothest strokes in the game.

newb411breaker19
    newb411breaker19's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wonder why he didn't play on the national team, the u.s. needs a shooter like him

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by newb411breaker19
    i wonder why he didn't play on the national team, the u.s. needs a shooter like him
    I'm glad he didn't. We need to keep the USA roster as useless and ego driven as possible otherwise all the value will evaporate for us if they actually field a team of guys that know how to play as a team and have set roles.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by newb411breaker19
    How have you been newb? I haven't seen you in awhile.

njschimpf
    njschimpf's Avatar Become A Pro!

He has always been a great shooter i always wondered why george Karl didnt even give the kidd a chance in his rookie year

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    This guy has been unbelievable for years and this year I think he has a shot at the MVP. He dropped 57 against the Jazz tonight. Redd has one of the smoothest strokes in the game.
    He does have a smooth stroke, but he has no chance at the MVP, IMO.

The NBA is a star driven league and Redd simply doesn't have the Q-rating to compete with LeBron, Duncan, Kobe, Nash, Dirk, etc.

He's a helluva ball player, but no realistic shot at the MVP.

Doc JS