joey_donuts
    joey_donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35

Joey Crawford calling this game (fyi also Zach Zarba & Mark Ayotee)... Any Opinions/Rants/2 Cents on Crawford reffin tonight??

just wonderin what people think...

http://www.nbastuffer.com/referee_stats

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

joey_donuts

lol...love that pic...i didnt mention that because of that controversy though...more so cause he calls a close game, and loves calling fouls in the last minutes of the game

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Lakers were 24-42...ATS, or close to it.

fading lakers is a no brainer, I dont care if they win this game or not as long as you bet against the lakers youre going to make money.

since the start of last year Lakers are 37-58 ATS, since the start of the 2010 season theyre 77-108 ATS. Since the start of the 2009 season theyre 122-169 ATS.

Thats as close to a stone cold lock as there is in gambling. Nearly 300 games and a fade rate of 58%.

You want to dwell on a prediction or taking something I said out of context and still getting it wrong fine, I just know that those of us that have faded the lakers are rolling in so much cash it is sick, while everyone who continues o bet ont hem might as well be burning their money.

Seriously if you want to bet the lakers just donate that money to charity, what little bit of a tax deduction you get and the good will you feel about it will be a lot more than you will ever collect.
    There u go again, making yourself look like a clueless complete idiot. You babbled for 3 months strait how the lakers were the 12th best team in the west last year. You started a thread that had a headline of "Lakers season prediction....24-42". Over the next 3 months there was not even a mention of ATS. It was outright strait-UP record. You know it, i know it, & every single poster on this forum knows it. You never predicted the lakers going 24-42 ATS. Then conveniently, 3 months into the season when it was obvious that your prediction was epic fail you start in w/ the "yea, but the lakers are terrible ATS & their outright record & 3 seed in west is only because of luck" bs.

You could have saved face w/ your epic fail by just saying 'I was wrong, the lakers were obviously better than I gave them credit for. GL in the playoffs, see ya next season'. At least some would have respected u for that. But instead you twist it around & ignore your retarded failure of a prediction & say 'yea but their ATS was terrible'

You cant admit you were wrong because you're embarrassed. It's ok to be wrong. Everybody is wrong from time to time. no need to be embarrassed, just man UP that's all.
    You claim u make so much $$ fading the Lakers. How much u gonna make tonight?? Show a screen shot for the first time ever. Or u can just do like u always do & wait till after the game & if the lakers cover u can tell us how u layed off & if they don't tell us how u won thousands yet again.
    Show that screenshot of the thousands you're gonna win tonight?? Man UP......

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I hate that clown Crawford!!

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    There u go again, making yourself look like a clueless complete idiot. You babbled for 3 months strait how the lakers were the 12th best team in the west last year. You started a thread that had a headline of "Lakers season prediction....24-42". Over the next 3 months there was not even a mention of ATS. It was outright strait-UP record. You know it, i know it, & every single poster on this forum knows it. You never predicted the lakers going 24-42 ATS. Then conveniently, 3 months into the season when it was obvious that your prediction was epic fail you start in w/ the "yea, but the lakers are terrible ATS & their outright record & 3 seed in west is only because of luck" bs.

You could have saved face w/ your epic fail by just saying 'I was wrong, the lakers were obviously better than I gave them credit for. GL in the playoffs, see ya next season'. At least some would have respected u for that. But instead you twist it around & ignore your retarded failure of a prediction & say 'yea but their ATS was terrible'

You cant admit you were wrong because you're embarrassed. It's ok to be wrong. Everybody is wrong from time to time. no need to be embarrassed, just man UP that's all.
    You claim u make so much $$ fading the Lakers. How much u gonna make tonight?? Show a screen shot for the first time ever. Or u can just do like u always do & wait till after the game & if the lakers cover u can tell us how u layed off & if they don't tell us how u won thousands yet again.
    Show that screenshot of the thousands you're gonna win tonight?? Man UP......
    get off the bottle or on your meds.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Leafy, don't bury me pal

Ms. Degen
    Ms. Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

im on rockets +2...

you're in good hands with Ms. Degen

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Degen View Post
    im on rockets +2...

you're in good hands with Ms. Degen
    If you really are a lady, can we bet to swap nudies? Lakers cover, you send me... Rockets cover, I send you. I'll even get a Brazilian so it looks bigger.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Lakers are gonna pick/roll the Rockets to death tonight. I see no way for them to stop it either. If Houston can spread the floor like Orlando did it should cause SOME problems for old LA. Parsons has to be on too.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    get off the bottle or on your meds.
    Too embarrassed to face the facts....shocker.
    How's that screenshot coming along?? Since there is no bet I predict no screenshot. I also predict if Lakers cover u have bag of excuses why & you'll claim u didnt go big. If they don't cover you'll tell us about the thousands you won.

Prove it BEFORE the game. Show the screenshot of your thousands you're gonna make fading lakers tonight??

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

If you just look at the results, nobody would touch LA.

Everyone is taking them based on what they should (and probably will eventually) be.

Right now they are a .500 team, playing like a .500 team.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Lakers roll tonight.....i got $1200 on it, -1 BET365, i can barely wait until tip off.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Be careful with Lakers. They have chemistry issue. Pau might be out partly because of that. I donno. And Houston team has very good chemistry. No-names like Asik and Parsons are surprisingly good so far. Instead of picking a side, I think total over is better. Both teams like to run wildly on court.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

Paul gasol is only worth 1pt

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Pound the under
    Pau's benefit is on the defensive end. With his bad knees he has been an offensive liability because he cannot run with the team under the new coaches game plan. The total is very high but you have the two best conference offensive pace teams going at it without Pao weighing them down...this could be a run and gun game as LAL will feel a bit liberated.

Now if Nash were running the offense I would feel much better about the over total

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Quote Originally Posted by joey_donuts View Post
    Joey Crawford calling this game (fyi also Zach Zarba & Mark Ayotee)... Any Opinions/Rants/2 Cents on Crawford reffin tonight??

just wonderin what people think...

http://www.nbastuffer.com/referee_stats
    Didn't Crawford do a kangaroo dance x5 to stun the Lakers not long ago?

bhodgin
    bhodgin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Gasol out tonight..If Laker's win he's as good as gone. I'm taking Rocket's plus the points although I think LA wins a close one.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by bhodgin View Post
    Gasol out tonight..If Laker's win he's as good as gone. I'm taking Rocket's plus the points although I think LA wins a close one.

wat

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    wat

I think he means that he's taking the Rockets +1 although he thinks the Lakers win a close one.

So I think he planning on Lakers to win by 1 and his bet to push at best. Hopefully it all works out for him.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I think he means that he's taking the Rockets +1 although he thinks the Lakers win a close one.

So I think he planning on Lakers to win by 1 and his bet to push at best. Hopefully it all works out for him.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Gasol being out could be a good thing. At the moment, he is like a cancer in the team. Lakers could prove to him that he is the 1 who sucks not the team itself.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Lakers +1 (-103) at 5dimes and Lakers -2.5 (-105) at Blovada. LOL what a joke that book is

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Gasol being out could be a good thing. At the moment, he is like a cancer in the team. Lakers could prove to him that he is the 1 who sucks not the team itself.
    You are right

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    No Write-Up. Lakers win by 10. If not, I won't post in players talk until the new year unless it pertains to my St Jude's Donations thread.

Only other topic I'll post in is our Fantasy Football league in a sub-forum.

Follow me to freedom and cash this.

You're in good hands w/ RyanLeafOfBets.

SQUARE cuz you could have waited and got em at PK @ EVEN money...

woodsyallin
    woodsyallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

lakers are +1 now...i think over the years when the lakers are a point spread dog they are fairly good agts...i dunno where i can look that up

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by woodsyallin View Post
    lakers are +1 now...i think over the years when the lakers are a point spread dog they are fairly good agts...i dunno where i can look that up
    since 09 Lakers 20-42 SU 24-38 ATS; Dog of 3 or less 12-24 SU 14-22 ATS

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

So what's the fukkin play? i need a got damned winner. my buddies say to take Rockets

joey_donuts

Rockets SU...let's do this!

Name:  rockets.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  14.9 KB

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Great 4th quarter Lakers... Unreal. See ya'll on New Years.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Here's my Laker Homer input. I see this being a dog fight and HIGHLY doubt Lakers win by 10. If Lakers do pull off a win it will be decided in the final minutes. I think the -2 spread is spot on, so if I had to take a side I would take the Rockets +2 just to take the points in what should be a close game if Lakers pull it off. However, I'm not confident enough in either side to roll with, but will likely play a prop or two once I see what is available when 5D posts them.
    Like I said last Laker game. Eventually people will listen to me when I talk about the team i've been seeing in person since I was 7 years old every home game.

wantitall4moi

Great 4th quarter Lakers... Unreal. See ya'll on New Years.
    they held them under 40.....

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

RyanLeafTheIdiot

Ms. Degen
    Ms. Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

If you really are a lady, can we bet to swap nudies? Lakers cover, you send me... Rockets cover, I send you. I'll even get a Brazilian so it looks bigger.
    please send me those nudies!
    also get the brazilian first!

everyone is a witness to this, hope you are a man of your word.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Ryan, regroup and come back stronger.

We believe in you.

First 123 Last