Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Magic @ Lakers (-13) 197.5

Thoughts?

Over

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

I am thinking there is a pattern to the Lakers' erratic play: they will basically overrun any team that does not have a very strong defensive presence in the front court. But if the opposing team can put up some defensive resistance under the basket, then they can also better afford to keep some players available on the perimeter to stop the three ball, and the Lakers can get bogged down into a slower game that they haven't figured out how to win yet.

Im not real familiar with the Magic and am wondering where the Magic fall as far as defensive presence in the paint. My impression was that they are weak but the ESPN stats pages show their overall defense to be in the middle of the pack, next to the Lakers. But they are also just 1 and 5 in their away games. I think this will be a Lakers blow-out but I just wish I had a little more evidence for being sure of that...

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by pip2 View Post
    I am thinking there is a pattern to the Lakers' erratic play: they will basically overrun any team that does not have a very strong defensive presence in the front court. But if the opposing team can put up some defensive resistance under the basket, then they can also better afford to keep some players available on the perimeter to stop the three ball, and the Lakers can get bogged down into a slower game that they haven't figured out how to win yet.

Im not real familiar with the Magic and am wondering where the Magic fall as far as defensive presence in the paint. My impression was that they are weak but the ESPN stats pages show their overall defense to be in the middle of the pack, next to the Lakers. But they are also just 1 and 5 in their away games. I think this will be a Lakers blow-out but I just wish I had a little more evidence for being sure of that...

great input !

I like Lakers 1H myself. fullgame spread seems suspiciously high - maybe something regarding game time nelson's status.
    Either its an easy blowout or a very tight game.

tEABAG
    tEABAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

In reality the Magic should get raped, but nothing is ever as easy as it seems.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by tEABAG View Post
    In reality the Magic should get raped, but nothing is ever as easy as it seems.
    Especially when it comes to the Lakers

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

-13 will cash

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

I see a up and down game as the Lakers are working on their up tempo game. I capped thegame at over 202 so i see alot of value. the lakers do like to play to the level of their competition so if id lean orlando.