johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Sunday December 02, 2012 Plays!!!!

Current Record
    (12-12)(-$190)

The Boston +3 bet was a push last night. Argghhh!!

Lakers -13 (-11). All I see is a big stinking blowout here. There are mismatches all over the court. I can't really see how Orlando keeps this within 20 points. This game is over before it started. Good luck Orlando. $110 to win $100

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Im waiting to see what happens with the knicks. If the knicks cover, then I am laying off the lakers/orl game. Everyone and there mother will be on the Lakers and they have been streaky as hell, therefore I do not trust them with this big of a spread.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Im waiting to see what happens with the knicks. If the knicks cover, then I am laying off the lakers/orl game. Everyone and there mother will be on the Lakers and they have been streaky as hell, therefore I do not trust them with this big of a spread.

I don't give a sh!t who's on what. I don't watch any of that nonsense. I just cap the games based on my research of how the teams are playing or played each other in the past and make my decisions. I could care less if 100% is on the Lakers. I'm still playing it regardless. Good luck.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    I don't give a sh!t who's on what. I don't watch any of that nonsense. I just cap the games based on my research of how the teams are playing or played each other in the past and make my decisions. I could care less if 100% is on the Lakers. I'm still playing it regardless. Good luck.
    lol ok..