kenshin11x
    kenshin11x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Suns +10

Surprised it's this low. Suns on two game losing streak while Knicks on two game winning streak. You would think the line should be -14ish. Hopefully the Suns play more motivated to try and snap their losing streak. I like their chances to cover as they should play harder. Hopefully Knicks looking way ahead vs the Heat.

Hopefully this doesn't snap my 5 game picking streak as I went 4 for 4 today and got Laker over the Nuggets. (Mavs,Clips,Warriors,Rockets(only one i actually posted up).

What you guys think?

MARVEL
    MARVEL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

I took the Knicks at -10. They have been very good at home. Suns have the worst scoring defense in the league. Knicks have been pretty efficient offensively and solid on defense, especially at home. They have a chance to cover if Dragic comes out of his funk.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I'm on Pheonix as well. Without Kidd it will mostly depend on Anthony for 3's. With Gortat in the paint Chandler and Anthony wil have a much harder time penetrating as he is good at blocks. If Shannon Brown and Dragic are feeling it it will be a high scoring game. I like the Suns, I love the over.

kenshin11x

Also if this has any weight....Losing teams benefit most from long days off. So Suns on two days off would help keep their energy level up and plenty of time to prep for their opponents. Knicks on a typical one day off coming back from road.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Knicks home games this season.

All wins.

Miami by 20
    Philadelphia by 16
    Dallas by 10
    Indiana by 12
    Detroit by 21
    Washington by 21

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

The knicks were -13 against washington at home last night.... -10 shouldnt be surprising

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin11x View Post
    Also if this has any weight....Losing teams benefit most from long days off. So Suns on two days off would help keep their energy level up and plenty of time to prep for their opponents. Knicks on a typical one day off coming back from road.
    Add to that that scrub teams play harder vs premium teams whereas premium teams playing non-premium teams tend to not put their full heart into the game. This of course changes if a premium team has been on a losing streak. Then they will come with their game face on. This obviously isn't the case for Knicks who are 2nd in the East.

blanco

I think this line comes down to the final possession and is just pure gambling but that's just my opinion

kenshin11x

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Knicks home games this season.

All wins.

Miami by 20
    Philadelphia by 16
    Dallas by 10
    Indiana by 12
    Detroit by 21
    Washington by 21
    Interesting. Their lowest Margin of victory (Mavs by 10) is the only team from the Western Conference.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by blanco View Post
    I think this line comes down to the final possession and is just pure gambling but that's just my opinion
    I think Knicks blow them out of the water before HT, but that's just my opinion.

blanco

I can actually see the arguments for this being played a bit tighter than the other Knick's home games but it still wont be an easy cover by any means. don't like betting on a streak to end

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

ahh suns on one day off, they lost to the Raptors on the 30th, today off, now they play tomorrow morning. Same time off as knicks. Chandler will beast Gortat. Gortant does not do well against good shot blockers.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

i like the suns actually. a day game and i don't see melo and the guys trying that hard to be honest after they just played the wiz they probably are all smiles tomorrow thinking it's just as easy of a game, I think the suns young players want to play in the Garden. Plus I mean the Suns have a good roster. They have a ton of scorers and good passers. Knicks offense can be stopped if you stop Melo. I think the Knicks will start to show everyone why amare is important for the offense.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

This is an interesting game, here is my angle. This will be the 5th road game for the suns, which they have played very poorly (getting blown out to Detroit earlier in the week by 40 points). If the knicks come out shooting and shooting well, I can see the suns throwing in the towel and looking toward their return home. Knicks are too deep and have the better roster, so it just comes down to whether or not the Knicks show up (which I am leaning towards a yes).

radostin.dimi
    radostin.dimi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Knicks all the way

book_banger
    book_banger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phx is 3-1 ATS when playing in ny.. An those 3 have been won straight up as well... Hope this helps

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by book_banger View Post
    Phx is 3-1 ATS when playing in ny.. An those 3 have been won straight up as well... Hope this helps
    Irrelevant, completely different teams. Mike D was coaching the knicks, Nash was playing for the suns. Not saying the Suns dont have a chance of cover (because I do think it will be close), but I see the knicks winning this by 12-15 points), only thing I would be worried about is a back door cover.

book_banger

Don't shoot the messenger lol

book_banger

A wise man once said "a live dog is better than a dead lion"... I like Phx plus the points

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by book_banger View Post
    A wise man once said "a live dog is better than a dead lion"... I like Phx plus the points
    That will probably hit for you, I regretted taking the knicks as soon as I took them (or at least taking them at 11.5). I have a feel the knicks win by 10 or 11, I have them at 11.5, so I will get burned lol Hopefully I dont shit myself in NFL today lol

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    That will probably hit for you, I regretted taking the knicks as soon as I took them (or at least taking them at 11.5). I have a feel the knicks win by 10 or 11, I have them at 11.5, so I will get burned lol Hopefully I dont shit myself in NFL today lol
    do you still regret that knicks pick now? boy, am I glad I didn't get swayed on my pick.

brainfreeze0

Knicks are hitting everything they put up even with hands in their face from everywhere they shoot. Still loving the over and its looking good. Theyre up by 17 now but its still got a quarter to go.

JayDeezy

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Knicks are hitting everything they put up even with hands in their face from everywhere they shoot. Still loving the over and its looking good. Theyre up by 17 now but its still got a quarter to go.
    looks like they were starting to go cold... had to get Melo back in ASAP. I played a parlay with PHX @ +12.5 just in case... lol

MARVEL

The Knicks have let Telfair hit 3 wide open jumshots. They are not even trying to contest. This guy is from NY and wants to play good, I think they should check him.

JayDeezy

Quote Originally Posted by MARVEL View Post
    The Knicks have let Telfair hit 3 wide open jumshots. They are not even trying to contest. This guy is from NY and wants to play good, I think they should check him.
    agreed! it's clear he's feelin' it.

MARVEL

Looks like the suns clawed their way back into the game from 20 pts down. Congrats to the suns backers.

brainfreeze0

+10 looking good for the moment

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Fcking rigged shit.

NBA, where amazing happens indeed.

brainfreeze0

Well my over hit at least. Now its on the Suns to keep it under 10

brainfreeze0

lol there goes the rigged conspiracy theorist. knew we wouldnt get through the day without at least one. Just didnt think itd be this early

kenshin11x

I gotta win on my Birthday = ) .
    Points Awarded:

JayDeezy gave kenshin11x 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayDeezy

they sure made a game out of it towards the end, all you ppl that picked PHX look like geniuses rt now. lol

JayDeezy

happy bday bruh!

kenshin11x

Quote Originally Posted by JayDeezy View Post
    happy bday bruh!

Thank You. 29 years and feeling old.

brainfreeze0

Thank You. 29 years and feeling old.
    Dude Ill tell you right now, it wasnt the first day of my 30th that was depressing, it was the last day of my twenties. Enjoy this last year as much as possible because in reality your twenties are your true golden years. After that you're just an old man lol. I'm 33

12 Last