Betpoints: 935

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin11x View Post
    I gotta win on my Birthday = ) .
    Happy bday

MARVEL
    MARVEL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

Quote Originally Posted by JayDeezy View Post
    they sure made a game out of it towards the end, all you ppl that picked PHX look like geniuses rt now. lol
    I know, the Knicks were up by 17 for a good chunk of the 2nd and 3rd quarters. I watched the game and the game wasn't as close as the result. Its like the knicks decided to stop playing defense and let the suns shoot open jumpers the rest of the game. This game usually would have been on a play for me but it was a coin flip. I am 11-1 this week on the NBA and NCAAB, so I can't say I had a bad week.

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MARVEL View Post
    I know, the Knicks were up by 17 for a good chunk of the 2nd and 3rd quarters. I watched the game and the game wasn't as close as the result. Its like the knicks decided to stop playing defense and let the suns shoot open jumpers the rest of the game. This game usually would have been on a play for me but it was a coin flip. I am 11-1 this week on the NBA and NCAAB, so I can't say I had a bad week.
    yeah, it's like they collectively agreed to just coast off the cushion they had for a while... only got serious again in the last 2 mins, it seems. Looks like you had a great week! May have to start tailing you, lol.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by JayDeezy View Post
    do you still regret that knicks pick now? boy, am I glad I didn't get swayed on my pick.
    Hell yea man, I would have preferred if the suns/knicks were close through two. But every time a team jumps out solid I worry about the back door covers. Terrible day for me, I did three bets (one parlay, Seattle, Niners, Bengles), which didnt hit because of niners, then I took niners by themselves and of course, the damn knicks. 0-3 to end the week. I quit lol

First 12