brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Thoughts on Brooklyn/ Miami?

Think Lopez will be playing. I like the dynamic duo in Williams/ Humphries but dont know if they can stand up to Miami's big 3. Miami been playing kind of shotty lately but think they might show up here and without Lopez Im a little hesitant about Brooklyn. Still, 8 1/2 points is a lot to give up to them.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Think Lopez will be playing. I like the dynamic duo in Williams/ Humphries but dont know if they can stand up to Miami's big 3. Miami been playing kind of shotty lately but think they might show up here and without Lopez Im a little hesitant about Brooklyn. Still, 8 1/2 points is a lot to give up to them.
    I read that Lopez will miss at least 2 games, and he just sat out against Orlando.

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I would take the 8 1/2. Brooklyn has been playing well as of late. However if you're looking for a pretty solid bet, the over 194 on the memphis/san antonio game looks really solid IMO. But GL with the Net/Heat game, I do think Brooklyn doesn't lose by more than 5 in this game.

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by Butterface View Post
    I would take the 8 1/2. Brooklyn has been playing well as of late. However if you're looking for a pretty solid bet, the over 194 on the memphis/san antonio game looks really solid IMO. But GL with the Net/Heat game, I do think Brooklyn doesn't lose by more than 5 in this game.

Yeah I already took SA and the over on that game. Liking Portland -1 1/2 as well

Butterface

Portland seems like the right play, Cavs have been declining, Except for today's game.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Butterface View Post
    Portland seems like the right play, Cavs have been declining, Except for today's game.
    I don't know, boys. Cavaliers seemed to find their groove, tonight. Their guard play was phenomenal. Varejao was also a beast. This Cavs squad may reel off a couple, they looked inspired.

Butterface

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    I don't know, boys. Cavaliers seemed to find their groove, tonight. Their guard play was phenomenal. Varejao was also a beast. This Cavs squad may reel off a couple, they looked inspired.
    When do they get Irving back?

brainfreeze0

Yeah Waiters is tough but the first game back home from the road is usually shotty and if Lilliard comes in hot, especially after his letdown game the other night, he could easily put Waiters and Co. to bed.

brainfreeze0

Irving out a few weeks i thought

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Irving out a few weeks i thought
    Yes, Irving is out awhile, but his replacement has been stepping up.

Good luck with your plays, gentlemen.

kenshin11x
    kenshin11x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Picking Blazers on road is always a crapshoot. They are terrible on the road.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The Cavs got called out on TV the other day by their coach for not showing enough effort. I think that's what motivated the win against Atlanta. Watch out! They might still be motivated.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lopez won't play. the single advantage they had against the Heat is basically gone. Nets have already been beaten the crap out of them once. I see it happenin twice, easily. Easy shots for the heatles all game long and I wouldn't be surprised if they finally turn the D on again for this one.

tEABAG
    tEABAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I like taking inflated lines on heavy favorites in certain spots. Tonight I am on the heat -8. I think they will look a little more motivated tonight. I also think the Nets will have a bit of a let down. They have been running hot as of late and they have to cool off sooner or later. BOL

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

Nets +8

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

No Wallace last game.. He plays with a lot of energy and joe Johnson has been heating up lately.. Yes I'm a huge fan, not even saying they win... Just cover

brainfreeze0

Liking my Brooklyn pick so far

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

miami sucks

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by Harun View Post
    miami sucks
    Not so much.

I would of took the Nets +8. Looks like they stayed in the locker room at halftime.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

thanks nets for the tons of turnovers, none of the 3s, and bad freethrow shooting. absolutely awful second half