Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Watch Miami win by 5
    Almanac.

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasaurus View Post
    The funny thing is that by resting his starters, Pop perhaps ended up making this game even more interesting than it otherwise would have been.
    agree.
    I wasn't planning on watching it because I knew barkley was going to be on lebron's dick the whole time, but once I heard the line up changed I had to root for the underdogs

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Kind of LOL all the way around. The total drops a few points and of course it goes over. Heat dropped everything once they were down 95-89 with 2 mins to go.
    Had to keep the nationally televised audience at the edge of their seats.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Kind of LOL all the way around. The total drops a few points and of course it goes over. Heat dropped everything once they were down 95-89 with 2 mins to go.
    it was all about the Spurs team total dropping. Spread went up by like 6 and the total dropped by 4.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

ended up being more entertainment

might have had MORE people watch

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Almanac.
    Canuck, admit it, you read tomorrow's newspaper before posting.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

People love an underdog. Seeing the Spurs play as hard as hey did and keep it so close the entire game you can guarantee both sides were on the edge of their seats.

All this conspiracy bs needs to go. Every game you hear it. If you think its a cospiracy then give up sportsbetting. Its so fuckin lol is pitiful

RatMAn2787
    RatMAn2787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    omg wow

if you bet stale lines you got double buried at the end

Heat -5.5, they win by 5

under 204.5, total landed on 205
    Still speechless. Had both of those bets.

yisman

that was wild. everything had to happen perfect in the final minute to brutally bury heat -5.5 and under 204.5 for the stale people

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

You think the Heat could have covered 12 against the Spurs Cheerleaders?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Looks like a Warriors cheergirl.

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

They needed a 4th qtr comeback to beat our bench by 5!

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

This is pretty funny seeing how any people are haven't watched the Spurs over the past couple seasons and seen what their bench can do when forced to play superior competition....

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    This is pretty funny seeing how any people are haven't watched the Spurs over the past couple seasons and seen what their bench can do when forced to play superior competition....
    yeah i remember...Spurs 97 - Portland 137!!!

Are you kiddin me!?!?...anyone who says the game yesterday was not a scenario is even more stupid then Stern the clown himself...The boys of Miami together with Vegas, played it very well. Kudos to Spurs they just come out and do what they can....However, the boys of Miami knew they dont need to push themselves a lot, so why not go hand to hand with Vegas and make the rich more rich!...There is nothing to love about Miami...

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Are you kiddin me!?!?...anyone who says the game yesterday was not a scenario is even more stupid then Stern the clown himself...The boys of Miami together with Vegas, played it very well. Kudos to Spurs they just come out and do what they can....However, the boys of Miami knew they dont need to push themselves a lot, so why not go hand to hand with Vegas and make the rich more rich!...There is nothing to love about Miami...
    Do you guys actually think Vegas allows this? San Antonio covers EASILY. TNT Thursday night... and you don't think this is a setup?

I'm ALL OVER SAN ANTONIO + THE POINTS!!!!
    guys ,don't you think this is one of the best trap ?

SA rest their top players ,all punters go large on Miami -12.5 ,some cheques to lebron and CO by bookies, Miami wins by less then 13 points and all punters get burn.

How sure are you that Miami will not underestimate this match seeing that SA has totally ignored it ?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Spurs last night displayed some of the best team basketball I have seen in an NBA game in loooooooooooong time.

They played unselfish, as a unit, and total team basketball. Also, don't lose sight of the fact that 3 white guys, who normally sit the bench, took supposed "superstars" Leboogie and Co. to the limit.

I am more convinced now that the NBA has been rigged for years after last night. What an eye opener.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 11-30-12 at 10:06 AM.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Super square here. Took Miami ML thought was free money for Christmas gift. Instead I got a heart-attack. But Ray Allen saved me I guess.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

had the over small got lucky, stern handing down sanctions for this would be ridiculous IMO

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

If stern didn't say anything before the game he would be in the clear right now and wouldn't have to do anything and if the spurs got blown out then he could have sanctioned them and apologized to the fans
    However since he said this stuff pre game he is now stuck and i beleive he will sanction them on the basis that he has to or he is admitting he was wrong in assuming it was gonna be a blow out

ragman
    ragman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

If I lived in Miami, and had a ticket for that game, I would have been so pissed, I would have asked for a refund.

TruthTables
    TruthTables's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by rentongfb View Post

you think the Heat bet the game? Are you stupid? These guys are multi-millionaires. LeBron alone has hundreds of millions. Wade is near there. Bosh too.

But you think these guys tanked the game.

You are a fool and a conspiracy theorist. Go home troll

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Anyone else go all in on the Heat ML after they heard everyone was out? I had two huge bets, one on the ML, and the other -5 (bought down from fukkin -10.5) and I was sweating my balls off. I was estatic that it even pushed because it was not looking that way all game.

If the Heat lost that would have been my last Basketball bet of the season. There was NO FUKKIN reason for them to lose at home with the Spurs starters sitting,.

good_money
    good_money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 69

i had heat ml to start my 5 team open parlay. it was rough didn't think iD sweat that game

First ... 4567