wguan2
    wguan2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Lack of Discussion This Year...

Is it just me or does it seem like the NBA subforums nowadays lack discussion of the games? It's either just a person keeping record and posting picks and the occasional write up or someone posting a pick followed by 20 trolling replies. There's just very few people actually discussing games and different angles. Even the better threads on this forum lack discussion: Dex, Twizz, Goat, etc. Last year just seemed to have much more discussion based threads.

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

I wasn't around last year so I can't compare, but it does seem like winning nba bets is way secondary on here to agendas like easing the loneliness and stroking the ego and spouting out politics and philosophy and posturing/squabbling. But even the small percentage of actual nba betting discussion available has been immensely helpful for me, so I'll take it!

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pip2 View Post
    I wasn't around last year so I can't compare, but it does seem like winning nba bets is way secondary on here to agendas like easing the loneliness and stroking the ego and spouting out politics and philosophy and posturing/squabbling. But even the small percentage of actual nba betting discussion available has been immensely helpful for me, so I'll take it!

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Subforums blow these days....full of kids betting $5 a game while accusing everyone else of air betting.