LifesAGamble
    LifesAGamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

BRM

Hey guys I'm knew to poker but gambling has been a part of me for the past 2-3 years where my main income was from poker. Anyways I just happened to cross this forum and noticed people are beating the game. So my question is what is responsible BRM? Also, this might not be the right question but what is the average units a person makes by the end of an NBA season on this forum? Thanks a lot! I appreciate the help!

LifesAGamble

I'm new to sports betting but poker has been a part of me*** man I need some sleep...-_-

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

hard to say what anyone will be up by the end of the season , none of us have a magic crystal ball but if your lookin for acouple of threads to tail i highly suggest sando and therealdealau , both are usually spot on with there analysis and put alot of effort into their pick selections

LifesAGamble

What about bankroll management how many buy ins do you think is good for a successful season?

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

hard to compare sports betting to poker, interms of bankroll management. If you started with 100 dollars and was up to 300-400 dollars by the end of the season i would say that would be an above average season but that all hinges on your ability to successfully pick winners in the NBA