RatMAn2787
    RatMAn2787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

This bet was screaming Rockets all the way, I took them 1H, 2H and full game all for the spread and won all 3 bets. DK what you saw in this one brah.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    you are a fukking rookie.. you don't know shit about nba.. move along now kid..
    no clearly you dont.

rockets wanted to win this game BAD for their coach who's daughter passed away. did you REALLY think the fukin Raptors were going to cover this spread? WOW LMFAO....

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

quality work as normal Daimo. I think your dart it crooked

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Haha

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Dumbfukk scammer tec9 homosausage loses again

Smoke

Loser

Smoke

daimoshokage has entered the roomspankie: daimo daimo daimospankie: you're a free man?daimoshokage: not yet.. 8 more hours cant wait just jerking offdaimoshokage: spankie are you a ghost?spankie: nospankie: i am not a ghost.daimoshokage: looks like itspankie: -100000spankie: how so sir?daimoshokage: just a hunch spankie are yo really lookin that hot??spankie: well if you'd go mad brahdaimoshokage: lol spankie cmon pm a picspankie: i will do in feb sir.daimoshokage: who is J**** M*****???spankie: but i did look at the site before i joined for a few monthsdaimoshokage: that thread is deleted.. when i first saw it i thought what a cool guyspankie: jason!daimoshokage: who the fukk is he?? loool you fukks i will get banned everyone if it will not stop sbr is all i have its hard to attract men at other forumsspankie: some clown**!daimoshokage: cant figure it out**damn i really hope it doesnt damaged my image that muchspankie: private investigator he got you buried daimodaimoshokage: looks like a real person.. canuck got banned from it..spankie: canuck was the jason martyrdaimoshokage: i see that pos almost got me damnspankie: like william wallacedaimoshokage: canuck is an sherlock though.. posting personal info and shit even he is right fukk him sbr is all i have the only place where i can hammer people motherfukkerdaimoshokage: guy should be rewarded for life..spankie: he loves the forum anyways! and he loves to bury your ass daimoDeuce: you got buriedDeuce: bad beat thoughdaimoshokage: yes but i can take it planning to go pro anyways so it doesnt matter ??? but i fukkin have to wait a year again now fukkin roxxy buried me with his stupid soccer betsDeuce: shouldn't have gone that farspankie: trudaimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuckspankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard palDeuce: Why did you get banned?daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.... would like to hang around with a guy like himDeuce: Canuck steamrolled youdaimoshokage: got banned from a racist jokes thread what a joke mods here are sharp but they wont do that again we have an agreement now yesssss you will see i never get banned again no matter what i postDeuce: shoved his rooster in your keisterdaimoshokage: lol i wishdaimoshokage: deuce why are you so nice?Deuce: cause manDeuce: I like my sbr brethrenspankie: should i order 5 sbr pizzasDeuce: Yesspankie: and get really fat i like fat dudesdaimoshokage: are you a tire changer?Deuce: extra baconspankie: extra baconnnDeuce: no I work for a temp agencyDeuce: in Providence, NJspankie: daimo im an underwear modeldaimoshokage:if true congrats it's a decent job.. dont deny it for crying out loud i like it when i finish school i hope i can get a job like that too calvin klein is my favspankie: deuce how far is that from mt laurel paldaimoshokage: i hope deuce and bronxer are gay luv emspankie: i cant find a providence NJspankie: r u lying to me deucespankie: :/Deuce: 60 miles Spankiespankie: ospankie: ill be there fridayDeuce: Cool brospankie: rooting whoresDeuce: We should meet up with Jasonspankie: okdaimoshokage: you 2 can meet me at a gay party if you really like your arse is mine spankieDeuce: break out boots off in his assholedaimoshokage: who the fukk is jason?? just kidding but shhhhhhspankie: daimo do u want to come??spankie: im going to get cakespankie: n ice cream on my naked chestdaimoshokage: hell yeah.. im into gay shitDeuce: You want to fukk jjgold in the ass??daimoshokage: you 2 can have all the fun but to be honest i would if i could*Deuce: I remember seeing that thread of yoursdaimoshokage: bump it deuce and i will fukkin bury you you know you cant talk about your real feelings at sbr guys are like crowsdaimoshokage: i dont have a thread like that you fukk but i love JJ the only real cool guy here i think the story about his 2.5 rooster is just a fairytaledaimoshokage: i do gay shit threads but not at sbrDeuce: I am going to sleepDeuce: fukk offspankie: loool

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

True Story: Smoke was caught running an illegal book under sbr.. got permabanned.. created his ghost Tech 9ine.. scammed people and stiffed thousands of points.. fukking disgusting.. what a scumbag shit..

Smoke

You're buried FAT-BOY

Smoke

True Story: Smoke was caught running an illegal book under sbr.. got permabanned.. created his ghost Tech 9ine.. scammed people and stiffed thousands of points.. fukking disgusting.. what a scumbag shit..
    how am I tec9 when u admitted to being him and your IP's m matched?? Stupid clown STFU!

daimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuckspankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard palDeuce: Why did you get banned?daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

im not feeling the love between daimoshokage and smoke.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukin loser

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

True Story: You are a terrible capper

Smoke

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

lmao daimo ur gonna let smokey takl shit to u?

meanwhile smoke lost his last 13 posted plays

to bad paco and smoke dont bet real money ... actually its good other wise u can add them to the brokedik list ahah

smokey got burried last night along with his friend paco

SMOKE U MAD BRO

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Does this guy ever win? All i ever see are losers

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

This is crazy smokie

shimeon40

I don't know smoke personally but from what i read lately smoke has been smokin too much weed or something.Lost it bigtime.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    I don't know smoke personally but from what i read lately smoke has been smokin too much weed or something.Lost it bigtime.
    Smoke got banned before for scamming betpoints by running an illegal bookie.. Ghosted as Tech 9ine.. Scammed and stiffed more posters.. Guy is a dipshit.. scumbag dipshit..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    lmao daimo ur gonna let smokey takl shit to u?

meanwhile smoke lost his last 13 posted plays

to bad paco and smoke dont bet real money ... actually its good other wise u can add them to the brokedik list ahah

smokey got burried last night along with his friend paco

SMOKE U MAD BRO

Smoke is a bitch.. First he is roxxy's bitch.. bumping threads and shit.. now that roxxy is dead he is now paco's bitch.. acting like his protector or some gay shit..

He's also tech 9ine.. the scumbag dipshit who scammed and stiffed sbr posters..

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

HAHAH PACO getting abused ... he never showed his face tonight after that eagles loss last night ... lost his entire bankroll this week and it was only a monday night play ... lmaoo fckn idiot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

shimeon40

maybe i've missed a few episodes of this soap opera....is there a book i can buy somewhere to catch up on all this?

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

this thread sucks

First 12