hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Are the Wizards an autoplay tomorrow?

Spurs play double OT tonight with all their starters playing a ton of minutes

Middle of an extended road trip with the Magic and then Heat to come in the next few days on a b2b.

I can see this one being a throw away game / Popovich sitting Duncan and / or Parker and Ginobili

The only downside with this play is it requires you to actually back the Wizards who consistently find new ways to blow games.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sando

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

I think this scenario is more "stay away from the Spurs" instead of "back the Wizards".

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Sickens me that I like the Wizards so much here.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

The thing is.. Spurs 2nd unit would still beat Wizards.. That's how shit they are

hawley

To me this is the perfect spot to take the Wizards. I just don't know if I can bring myself to actually do it.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Spurs don't even turn up for this one. I haven't seen any word on it yet but Duncan getting his first DNP - Old of the year is a real possibility too.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

spurs won't lose to the worst team in the nba

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

Wizards +8

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    spurs won't lose to the worst team in the nba

Goat are the Spurs covering 8?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

They will probably win and cover this even without Duncan then lose to the Magic. Comparing the 2 teams, they will rather win this easier game.

bosspopo
    bosspopo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I think i'm going with the wizards. Spurs is an old team with B2B games.

Snookered
    Snookered's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by mrsolodolo21 View Post
    I think this scenario is more "stay away from the Spurs" instead of "back the Wizards".
    Dito

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Wizards are winning this su

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

spurs with no duncan, parker or ginobili are probably still better than the current wizards team. I think spurs win but I don't know if they will cover.

ddcdd
    ddcdd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 819

Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    spurs with no duncan, parker or ginobili are probably still better than the current wizards team. I think spurs win but I don't know if they will cover.
    Duncan Parker, Ginobili aren't playing? Or is that an example

ninos
    ninos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

if those 3 won't play then patty mills should have a big game like what he did last year against crappy teams.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

smh im staying away because SA are the only nba team in the league that can cover 8-10 spreads on the road smh and ppl please remember that the wizards are a 2nd unit lol there best players are hurt so im sorry but im NEVER BACKING THIS TEAM...spurs or no play

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Quote Originally Posted by ninos View Post
    if those 3 won't play then patty mills should have a big game like what he did last year against crappy teams.
    Patty Mills would go for 16 points if he played 20+ minutes against Washington

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    The thing is.. Spurs 2nd unit would still beat Wizards.. That's how shit they are
    Exactly. Wizards only hope of covering is if Spurs pull a away to a big lead early & rest their starters in the 4th quarter.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

wizards are gonna break cha record this year forereal lol if i was j wall id stit out the year and demand an off season trade

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    wizards are gonna break cha record this year forereal lol if i was j wall id stit out the year and demand an off season trade
    John Wall wishes he was on the court with his teammates. if you know DMV sports, he loves playing in washington.

Edit: Emeka Okafor and Trevor Ariza have a big game tonight..Singleton been playing well, Nene is a big factor for Washington.. it's taken the past two games to be won the last shot. players arent the problem though, Randy Whittman is the WORST coaching choice ever. Ted Leonisis loves to watch this team fail.

ALSO: Watch San Antonio get hot from 3 point range..if Charlotte can get hot (Ben Gordon was sinking em ALL GAME, 3 ball from Williams gave Cats the lead for the Win) The Spurs can get hot. The Red Bomber, Green, Manu are all killers from 3 point line.
    Last edited by RalphWayne; 11-26-12 at 09:33 AM.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

spurs rapes !!

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by ddcdd View Post
    Duncan Parker, Ginobili aren't playing? Or is that an example
    Just an example. I don't know who or who isn't playing tonight.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Spurs play double OT tonight with all their starters playing a ton of minutes

Middle of an extended road trip with the Magic and then Heat to come in the next few days on a b2b.

I can see this one being a throw away game / Popovich sitting Duncan and / or Parker and Ginobili

The only downside with this play is it requires you to actually back the Wizards who consistently find new ways to blow games.
    tonight?!?!?

it was an afternoon game. wtf

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you guys even watched Washington play this year? There is a reason this team is 0-11

Seems like everyone in here is trying to hard to be sharp why even play this game? The theory is the Spurs are tired/old and Washington is bound to win one, right? Every year now all we hear is how old the Spurs are yet they are 2nd in the west behind Memphis

Why not just pass? Pound Portland

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Have you guys even watched Washington play this year? There is a reason this team is 0-11

Seems like everyone in here is trying to hard to be sharp why even play this game? The theory is the Spurs are tired/old and Washington is bound to win one, right? Every year now all we hear is how old the Spurs are yet they are 2nd in the west behind Memphis

Why not just pass? Pound Portland
    Yes Portland looks so easy with Aldridge questionable and on a b2b with no bench.

Guess we will have to see if the Wizards turn up tonight.

Ms. Degen
    Ms. Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

be sharp, put your $ on wiz!

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

so many people want to be the one to predict the Wiz first win, why not just wait until they prove they can win before you jump in? +8 would have been decent but the Spurs could not show up for the first 3 quarters and still cover the 5.5

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

lmao preach all the spurs gotta do is play the bench the 1st 3qts then in the 4th put in the big 3 and theyll win by 7-10. spurs or no play

hawley

I'm not saying the wizards are easy or a

Just asking if this is the right spot to take them

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

NOOOOOOOOOO does that answer ur question. just wait till they play the pistons or the cavs or something not he spurs theres something called pride if anything sa will blow them off the court and then dnp duncan against the good teams yall know greg pop got issues and works in mysterious ways cmon now stop overthinking

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    I'm not saying the wizards are easy or a

Just asking if this is the right spot to take them
    Hawley I think you're approach is right, but not against the leagues best road team. Remember Spurs are 7-1 on the road, and Parker has found his rhythm again after several poor shooting performances.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Can someone please explain to me why the spurs would "throw away" this game. If anything i would've thought they would circle this as one of their easy win games

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

I think the Wizards are the only play here. They haven't won a game yet, I don't care how terrible they are (yes, i know how bad they are without wall) BUT every athlete has a competitive nature in them that drives you to play hard...this has to be amplified when you don't win, yet alone start 0-11. Wizards with the points and/or small play on the moneyline is worth a shot. problem is, they are playing the spurs...how have absolutely owned the wizards in the past. and i can't even remeber or find the last time the wizards beat them. tough spot to take the wizards, but its the right play. spurs playing double ot game yesterday, plus travel (on long road trip) and maybe look ahead potentially...seems like wiz should cover

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

teams play well after double ot games on a b2b....clearly you guys don't know your nba.

view raptors against the pacers a week or two again

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    teams play well after double ot games on a b2b....clearly you guys don't know your nba.

view raptors against the pacers a week or two again
    Show me the stats and not just one isolated instance before you start calling people ignorant.

12 Last