hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

hels

Sharp pick daimo but if the Raps aren't up by 30 in the 4q they fold better than a Mexican cleaning lady.

Gotta hope the Spurs start scoring on their bucket.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

spurs up.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Sharp pick daimo but if the Raps aren't up by 30 in the 4q they fold better than a Mexican cleaning lady.

Gotta hope the Spurs start scoring on their bucket.
    also on raps +6.. just glad they making it close.. they still have an outside shot..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    spurs up.

Raptors now leading.. 3 mins left..

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

daimoshokage has entered the roomspankie: daimo daimo daimospankie: you're a free man?daimoshokage: not yet.. 8 more hours cant wait just jerking offdaimoshokage: spankie are you a ghost?spankie: nospankie: i am not a ghost.daimoshokage: looks like itspankie: -100000spankie: how so sir?daimoshokage: just a hunch spankie are yo really lookin that hot??spankie: well if you'd go mad brahdaimoshokage: lol spankie cmon pm a picspankie: i will do in feb sir.daimoshokage: who is J**** M*****???spankie: but i did look at the site before i joined for a few monthsdaimoshokage: that thread is deleted.. when i first saw it i thought what a cool guyspankie: jason!daimoshokage: who the fukk is he?? loool you fukks i will get banned everyone if it will not stop sbr is all i have its hard to attract men at other forumsspankie: some clown**!daimoshokage: cant figure it out**damn i really hope it doesnt damaged my image that muchspankie: private investigator he got you buried daimodaimoshokage: looks like a real person.. canuck got banned from it..spankie: canuck was the jason martyrdaimoshokage: i see that pos almost got me damnspankie: like william wallacedaimoshokage: canuck is an sherlock though.. posting personal info and shit even he is right fukk him sbr is all i have the only place where i can hammer people motherfukkerdaimoshokage: guy should be rewarded for life..spankie: he loves the forum anyways! and he loves to bury your ass daimoDeuce: you got buriedDeuce: bad beat thoughdaimoshokage: yes but i can take it planning to go pro anyways so it doesnt matter ??? but i fukkin have to wait a year again now fukkin roxxy buried me with his stupid soccer betsDeuce: shouldn't have gone that farspankie: trudaimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuckspankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard palDeuce: Why did you get banned?daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.... would like to hang around with a guy like himDeuce: Canuck steamrolled youdaimoshokage: got banned from a racist jokes thread what a joke mods here are sharp but they wont do that again we have an agreement now yesssss you will see i never get banned again no matter what i postDeuce: shoved his rooster in your keisterdaimoshokage: lol i wishdaimoshokage: deuce why are you so nice?Deuce: cause manDeuce: I like my sbr brethrenspankie: should i order 5 sbr pizzasDeuce: Yesspankie: and get really fat i like fat dudesdaimoshokage: are you a tire changer?Deuce: extra baconspankie: extra baconnnDeuce: no I work for a temp agencyDeuce: in Providence, NJspankie: daimo im an underwear modeldaimoshokage:if true congrats it's a decent job.. dont deny it for crying out loud i like it when i finish school i hope i can get a job like that too calvin klein is my favspankie: deuce how far is that from mt laurel paldaimoshokage: i hope deuce and bronxer are gay luv emspankie: i cant find a providence NJspankie: r u lying to me deucespankie: :/Deuce: 60 miles Spankiespankie: ospankie: ill be there fridayDeuce: Cool brospankie: rooting whoresDeuce: We should meet up with Jasonspankie: okdaimoshokage: you 2 can meet me at a gay party if you really like your arse is mine spankieDeuce: break out boots off in his assholedaimoshokage: who the fukk is jason?? just kidding but shhhhhhspankie: daimo do u want to come??spankie: im going to get cakespankie: n ice cream on my naked chestdaimoshokage: hell yeah.. im into gay shitDeuce: You want to fukk jjgold in the ass??daimoshokage: you 2 can have all the fun but to be honest i would if i could*Deuce: I remember seeing that thread of yoursdaimoshokage: bump it deuce and i will fukkin bury you you know you cant talk about your real feelings at sbr guys are like crowsdaimoshokage: i dont have a thread like that you fukk but i love JJ the only real cool guy here i think the story about his 2.5 rooster is just a fairytaledaimoshokage: i do gay shit threads but not at sbrDeuce: I am going to sleepDeuce: fukk offspankie: loool

hels

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    also on raps +6.. just glad they making it close.. they still have an outside shot..
    Hopefully they can make it a final shot to win.

daimoshokage

Hopefully they can make it a final shot to win.
    as long as the +6 hits, it's all good..

hels

They have last shot probably with 0.4 seconds

They'll only score here maybe 15% of the time

Hope for miracles

hels

Bargaini with his closest shot of the game

daimoshokage

Fukking OT.. Spurs will now win this.. oh well.. still satisfied.. got a good shot on it..

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2396

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    daimoshokage has entered the roomspankie: daimo daimo daimospankie: you're a free man?daimoshokage: not yet.. 8 more hours cant wait just jerking offdaimoshokage: spankie are you a ghost?spankie: nospankie: i am not a ghost.daimoshokage: looks like itspankie: -100000spankie: how so sir?daimoshokage: just a hunch spankie are yo really lookin that hot??spankie: well if you'd go mad brahdaimoshokage: lol spankie cmon pm a picspankie: i will do in feb sir.daimoshokage: who is J**** M*****???spankie: but i did look at the site before i joined for a few monthsdaimoshokage: that thread is deleted.. when i first saw it i thought what a cool guyspankie: jason!daimoshokage: who the fukk is he?? loool you fukks i will get banned everyone if it will not stop sbr is all i have its hard to attract men at other forumsspankie: some clown**!daimoshokage: cant figure it out**damn i really hope it doesnt damaged my image that muchspankie: private investigator he got you buried daimodaimoshokage: looks like a real person.. canuck got banned from it..spankie: canuck was the jason martyrdaimoshokage: i see that pos almost got me damnspankie: like william wallacedaimoshokage: canuck is an sherlock though.. posting personal info and shit even he is right fukk him sbr is all i have the only place where i can hammer people motherfukkerdaimoshokage: guy should be rewarded for life..spankie: he loves the forum anyways! and he loves to bury your ass daimoDeuce: you got buriedDeuce: bad beat thoughdaimoshokage: yes but i can take it planning to go pro anyways so it doesnt matter ??? but i fukkin have to wait a year again now fukkin roxxy buried me with his stupid soccer betsDeuce: shouldn't have gone that farspankie: trudaimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuckspankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard palDeuce: Why did you get banned?daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.... would like to hang around with a guy like himDeuce: Canuck steamrolled youdaimoshokage: got banned from a racist jokes thread what a joke mods here are sharp but they wont do that again we have an agreement now yesssss you will see i never get banned again no matter what i postDeuce: shoved his rooster in your keisterdaimoshokage: lol i wishdaimoshokage: deuce why are you so nice?Deuce: cause manDeuce: I like my sbr brethrenspankie: should i order 5 sbr pizzasDeuce: Yesspankie: and get really fat i like fat dudesdaimoshokage: are you a tire changer?Deuce: extra baconspankie: extra baconnnDeuce: no I work for a temp agencyDeuce: in Providence, NJspankie: daimo im an underwear modeldaimoshokage:if true congrats it's a decent job.. dont deny it for crying out loud i like it when i finish school i hope i can get a job like that too calvin klein is my favspankie: deuce how far is that from mt laurel paldaimoshokage: i hope deuce and bronxer are gay luv emspankie: i cant find a providence NJspankie: r u lying to me deucespankie: :/Deuce: 60 miles Spankiespankie: ospankie: ill be there fridayDeuce: Cool brospankie: rooting whoresDeuce: We should meet up with Jasonspankie: okdaimoshokage: you 2 can meet me at a gay party if you really like your arse is mine spankieDeuce: break out boots off in his assholedaimoshokage: who the fukk is jason?? just kidding but shhhhhhspankie: daimo do u want to come??spankie: im going to get cakespankie: n ice cream on my naked chestdaimoshokage: hell yeah.. im into gay shitDeuce: You want to fukk jjgold in the ass??daimoshokage: you 2 can have all the fun but to be honest i would if i could*Deuce: I remember seeing that thread of yoursdaimoshokage: bump it deuce and i will fukkin bury you you know you cant talk about your real feelings at sbr guys are like crowsdaimoshokage: i dont have a thread like that you fukk but i love JJ the only real cool guy here i think the story about his 2.5 rooster is just a fairytaledaimoshokage: i do gay shit threads but not at sbrDeuce: I am going to sleepDeuce: fukk offspankie: loool
    How bout them SPURS

daimoshokage

Bargaini with his closest shot of the game
    yeah, fukking guy can't hit shit.. and he's a no. 1 pick..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    How bout them SPURS
    what a fukking idiot this tech 9ine is.. no one can't read that shit you fukking scammer..

hels

Bargaini should not be on the floor this final possession.

hels

Raps should be proud just getting it into 2OT

Smart decision going for 2 and tying it up

hels

Dunno why Bargaini is on the floor taking 3pts shots.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Leonard and jackson both out
    Only reason why spurs didnt win already

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

spurs winnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

daihomo loses again to keep his winless streak alive at 0-50!

hels

At least they didn't foul wtih 5 seconds left down by 5

Congrats on the spread

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Daimo the fukkin slant eyed loser!!!! Hahaha

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt711

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Daimo - Glad I didn't tail your worthless azz.... Name:  you-dumb-penetrate.gif
Views: 154
Size:  4.3 KB

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Fukking OT.. Spurs will now win this.. oh well.. still satisfied.. got a good shot on it..
    listen daihomo....

in gambling theres no such thing as moral victories. you either win or you dont. its not the fukin little league where everyone wins a trophy for trying.

everyone who bets real money knows this which explains why you dont.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sando

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did Smoke get smoked??

shimeon40

Crustyme..whats your pick dude?..i like phoenix i think.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Funny how he never mentions anything about spread and then when craptors lose he starts mentioning it. Clearly Spurs was resting their big 3 retard when they were playing all their starters. You are clearly clueless

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Craptors ml LOL what a moron.

shimeon40

smoke must be pissedoff bigtime..he's going to smoke someone

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

What a loser

1-53 on posted plays now
    Points Awarded:

boeing power gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Daihomolovessausage is eurotrash and loves BBC.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Daimo, pal, I will craddle you.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Loser

shimeon40

Daimosho must've pissed off alot of people here

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    Daimosho must've pissed off alot of people here
    Pissed off???? Nahhh, I just think most people recognize a dumb fukc when they see one.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Wow Rapters just getting soul crushed last few days.

First 123 Last