obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

****BREAKING NEWS****

0-2 Yesterday, I think I will end this thread on a above .500 note (4-3-1), as I do not know anything about the WBA. I may come up with a new selection process in the comming days though.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

GL its alot harder to predict WNBA then it looks. We have a sheet that has every womens menstral cycle, so we have a better idea when they are going to play good and not be cramping!

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    GL its alot harder to predict WNBA then it looks. We have a sheet that has every womens menstral cycle, so we have a better idea when they are going to play good and not be cramping!
    Lol, you a Ck do a great job, I didn't start this thread to mock you guys in any way, was just having fun. Truthfully I know nothing about the WNBA. NBA, MLB, NHL, and NFL are my sports to make cash. So maybe I will just come over and tail the picks of your great minds.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I understand you didn't... You were just having fun. This sport is very hard, you see these teams blow 20 pt leads on a nightly basis, something you don't see in the NBA!

First 12