Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nov 23 > LA CLIPPERS over the Nets __1st Half (-1.5) __Game (-2.5)

Nov 23 >

of course the 1st Half Line is not out yet.. but would be -1.5 if it were.

The Clips are so much better than the Nets at this moment. They almost beat the Thunder in OKC...
    how are they not going to handle the Nets.. in Brooklyn.?!

I am sure that Paul will want to show D-Will who is boss
    after letting Westbrook get the better of him*on Tuesday.

Who is going guard Griffin.. ? Jordan...? *Crawford..?

forget it... Clips handle the nets easy.*

LA CLIPPERS*1st Half (-1.5)

LA CLIPPERS*Game (-2.5)

Ratzz

if the 1H does not hit.. take the 2H Clips to back it up..

the math does not add up for the Nets... here.. to many holes to plug.. not enough fingers.

the water will come*

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Love it. I'm all in on clipps. I think nets are good but they're just not quiete there yet.. I bet on lakers-5.5 to beat nets (95-90F I think) and nets+2.5 to beat gsw (102-93? I think for gsw) and after watching those two games that closely I just don't think the nets will be able to handle the clippers.... Unless they have an amazing performance like they did against the lakers and yet still only covered the spread by .5... Clips are gonna be too much. I'm with you on this let's get em!

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Love it. I'm all in on clipps. I think nets are good but they're just not quiete there yet.. I bet on lakers-5.5 to beat nets (95-90F I think) and nets+2.5 to beat gsw (102-93? I think for gsw) and after watching those two games that closely I just don't think the nets will be able to handle the clippers.... Unless they have an amazing performance like they did against the lakers and yet still only covered the spread by .5... Clips are gonna be too much. I'm with you on this let's get em!
    What game were u watching to say the Nets played well against the Lakers? They were horrendous. And the GS game was a b2b. You're underestimating this Nets team that plays well at home.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

They played well as in they were making the shots they needed to make.. Minus the 4th q I thought the nets outplayed the lakers but that's just me. Like I said I think the nets are good but let's be honest here.. Clippers are no pushover and coming off a loss I expect them to come out ready to go
    Last edited by NavsPicks; 11-23-12 at 03:34 AM. Reason: typo

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    They played well as in they were making the shots they needed to make.. Minus the 4th q I thought the nets outplayed the lakers but that's just me. Like I said I think the nets are good but let's be honest here.. Clippers are no pushover and coming off a loss I expect them to come out ready to go
    Nets would have been blown out by the lakers had it not been for the epic failures at the free throw line for the lakers which kept the nets in the game. With that being said, I do like the Clips in this game. This will be the 3rd game in 4 nights for the nets and they had to travel 3000 miles. Where as the clips traveled the shorter distance (even though their game went to OT on Wed).

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    What game were u watching to say the Nets played well against the Lakers? They were horrendous. And the GS game was a b2b. You're underestimating this Nets team that plays well at home.
    lol, we finally agree on something..*

the Nets played terribly, and still almost beat the Lakers in their building (Clippers building now, actually)

BUT if we disagree on *tonight..

and folks.. if Lakers714 says "NETS +2.5"

and i (ratzz) say "CLIPPERS -2.5"...

then i can PROVE that the Clips will cover (easily)

THE PROOF:*Lakers714 thinks the 2012-13 Lakers are an very good team, ...and i don't. *

Ratzz

so far, so good. (hope it keeps up)

and i hope everybody makes out this evening..

cheers to all. ®

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Clips are looking better tonight. still it is 63-63. Did stupid Jordan say "What the f**k?"?

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

clippers have no offence. why do they have a coach? blatche, turiaf, griffin, jordan, crawford, evans, hollins... this game was bound to be unwatchable.

Ratzz

i won all 1st half wagers, and lost all Game... wagers..

i think i will become a 1H man.. and figure out to cap full games..

and i owe a tip of the cap to LAKERS714, he called the Nets...

"hats off, monsieur L7"