Paul Kemp
    Paul Kemp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Someone talk me out of Brooklyn SU

Gut feeling won't stop listening to the coin - coin said Brooklyn...

Trying to finish a 4 teamer with this last leg - am I on tilt here?

Pass? Coin?

So many choices!

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Its the NBA, but I havent seen anything from the nets that would indicate them being able to hang with the new up tempo Lakers offense, we will see though. I have the lakers locked in at -5 (bought the hook). I think it stays close through halftime, then the lakers bust the game open in the 3rd and 4th quarter. Mike D will be on the sidelines tonight and I look at that as a plus.

Paul Kemp

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Its the NBA, but I havent seen anything from the nets that would indicate them being able to hang with the new up tempo Lakers offense, we will see though. I have the lakers locked in at -5 (bought the hook). I think it stays close through halftime, then the lakers bust the game open in the 3rd and 4th quarter. Mike D will be on the sidelines tonight and I look at that as a plus.
    Crap - that's what my paper says as well - good till 2nd half - then sweating non-stop and then losing..

D@mn - would have been a great payout

Paul Kemp

Small lean placed - couldn't help it.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesn't Dwill have an injured hand? I think Lakers want to win this one for Coach D'antoni. i'd be leaning on Lakers.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Because their key wins are against Orlando and Toronto, nets are garbage trust me played obe good team all year in Miami and lost by 30

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Team gets Joe fukin Johnson and people picking them to go from one of the worst teams to one of the best