SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's NBA Analysis 11/20/12

Only three games today?...

Looking ahead to tomorrow let's hope the following teams lose today so that way they can be pounded tomorrow: Philly, Nets, Knicks, and Lakers.

And I hope Toronto wins so they will be satisfied, and play the Bobcats lackadaisical tomorrow. Toronto is way better than the Bobcats by the way. But if Toronto loses their the play in that game for tomorrow. Not my free pick of the day though not to get that confused.

So for the first game I like Philly. Toronto just doesn't win games... they have good pieces on their team but they just don't perform well. They have potential to win more games, they just don't. Toronto can be somewhat average at home, but their on the road. And I have not faith in them on the road. That one road victory against the regressed Pacers doesn't impress me. I don't expect Toronto start their first win streak of the season today. Philly is a little better and have the same style of Toronto wanting to run up the scoreboard. This is a tossup... but I like Philly at home to win this and cover. I like Philly -5.

The Knicks are one of the hottest teams in the NBA now. Their are going up against a novice team. As I said before New Orleans do find a way to cover though, but not tonight. I think the Knicks will be too much for them offensively and defensively. What better way than to match Tyson Chandler with Anthony Davis. This could get ugly. I like the Knicks -6.

The Lakers have no bench! Their starters wins games. The Nets are loaded with a deep bench. I see the Nets keeping it close. Let's hope Brooke Lopez won't get man handled by Dwight and actually play defense. And the toughness of Wallace > Gasol . So those two worries should for the Nets should be out the way, but wouldn't count on the Dwight issue. But besides that I like the Nets, and again their bench should keep them in the game. I like the Nets to cover the +6.

I'm leaning towards the Knicks, but I will hold off on today... there are no free picks for today.

SportsTerminator

I know it was just an analysis, but can someone say PERFECT?!?

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

I´ve already had Sixers but I tailed you on the Knicks and Nets. Thanks Terminator

SportsTerminator

Happy Black Friday!