Blazer12
    Blazer12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Plays for 11/20 NBA and NCAA Basketball

This is my first post on SBR but I have been watching the forums for almost 3 years and have been betting on NBA,NCAAB, NCAAF, NFl, for the past 4 years. Ok, now to the picks for today! I like to play a fair amount of games and often like to play every NBA game on the board. I never play totals and only play spreads and dog money lines.
    NBA: 76er's vs Raptors........ I like the 76er's in this game and am taking them at -5. 76er's play well at home an yes I know they have been winning games in the mid 80's but they are the better team here and would be surprised if they lost this one. I see this game being a 92 to 84 win for the 76er's.

New York vs New Orleans....... I again am going with the favorite here but I am going to take the first half on this game at -3. Always seems like the Knicks come out swinging and New Orleans takes a little time to heat up. Think this is the most solid play on the board today.

Lakers vs Brooklyn....... Still no pick in this game yet. I am going to wait and see if Wallace is going to play for the Nets and if he is then I am going to play the Nets money line at +210. If he does not I will probably go with the Lakers

NCAAB Picks

Texas vs USC....... Taking Texas at plus 3. USC look awful last night and I could not live with myself if I did not take Texas.

Wichita State vs Depaul...... taking Wichita State shockers at -5 and a half. Not much to say about this game.

texas a and m vs Washington State.... Washington State plus 3 and a half

North Carolina vs Butler...... Taking North Carolina -9. Should be at 13 or so

Last pick is Indiana at -9 and half. Just love how they play. Started out slow last night but I think they bounce back and start really strong tonight. Contrast in styles but I think it favors Indiana

Any response to these games and picks would be much appreciated! Feels good to finally be on the forum

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

I also like the Knicks -3 1H play. Their track record thus far in the 1H has been pretty good minus a couple bad halves. Also like o96.5 1H.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Blazer12

Thanks man! I see your name is Lakers714. Any insight in how you think that one goes?

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer12 View Post
    Thanks man! I see your name is Lakers714. Any insight in how you think that one goes?
    I'm almost certain the Lakers will get a W. that doesn't help us on this forum because we bet spreads. This is a tough game and I probably will only make a small play later. I have no leans. Best is to stay away from it IMO.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

i think the lakers might roll because its dantoni's 1st gm they might be hyped and brk is good but im not sold just yet

Blazer12

Ya I think it is going to be close. I have no idea how they start out with a new coach and all. I just heard Wallace is expected to play and I think that makes Nets money line look pretty good. Any ways good luck on your plays Lakers714 and lets cash that knicks first half play

Blazer12

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    i think the lakers might roll because its dantoni's 1st gm they might be hyped and brk is good but im not sold just yet
    That is what scares me about betting the Lakers. They have not played defense in the past 4 games and with a new coach that only and I mean only plays offense that could be a problem. I look at the match ups and I think it favors Nets in the guard positions but the Lakers will do well with their post. Brook Lopez though will challenge Dwight like no one has in the past couple of games.

yoman456
    yoman456's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Lol at brook lopez challenging Dwight....dude can't even grab rebounds

Blazer12

Brook Lopez is better than people give him credit for. He is a good center in this league. What I am really saying is that dwight has not had any post to even remotely challenge him and Lopez will hold his own

Blazer12

5 and 2 on the day. Not to bad! That Indiana game was crazy but a win is a win!