swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Get yer totals here!

Ok I had a hell of a run making a lot of money and then Sunday rolled around and I put way too much on NFL teasers and lost my ass to some pretty horrible games. My hope is that by posting my plays I will develop better money management. Sadly, I have always been a good capper but I have no discipline when it comes to managing my money, especially when I get on a good run.

Anyway my totals for tonight will be:

Mil/Cha over 194.5- I got this line last night and luckily I did because when I woke up I saw the line had moved 3 whole points to the over.

Den/Mem under 196.5

GS/Dal over 199

Hou/Uta over 196.5

Agree or disagree with my picks? I like to hear from you and let's have an intelligent conversation about it. GL with your picks tonight gentlemen.

aleiverson02
    aleiverson02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I like em all but den/mem

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by swingtrader View Post
    Ok I had a hell of a run making a lot of money and then Sunday rolled around and I put way too much on NFL teasers and lost my ass to some pretty horrible games. My hope is that by posting my plays I will develop better money management. Sadly, I have always been a good capper but I have no discipline when it comes to managing my money, especially when I get on a good run.

Anyway my totals for tonight will be:

Mil/Cha over 194.5- I got this line last night and luckily I did because when I woke up I saw the line had moved 3 whole points to the over.

Den/Mem under 196.5

GS/Dal over 199

Hou/Uta over 196.5

Agree or disagree with my picks? I like to hear from you and let's have an intelligent conversation about it. GL with your picks tonight gentlemen.

Leaning under based on the Rockets running and gunning last night. I have a feeling their legs won't be with them in the 2H.

Best of luck, my friend.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

poast few games between houston and utah have gone under.

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by aleiverson02 View Post
    I like em all but den/mem
    I agree the Mem line is a little scary but I think it's a tad too high for Mem's offense. Den can play defense and Mem is a defensive powerhouse. The question will be whether Mem defense leads to fast break points or that Den can hold onto the rock.

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Leaning under based on the Rockets running and gunning last night. I have a feeling their legs won't be with them in the 2H.

Best of luck, my friend.
    Thanks bud. I think Hou legs will be a minor problem but it will also affect them on the defensive end. Uta likes to get out and run, especially against poor defensive teams. Hou will have to long ball to stay in it and Slash with Lin. It's not a great bet but I would still have to lean over. I see your point though.

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    poast few games between houston and utah have gone under.
    Hey Vaas. Well I normally put no emphasis on past results. Just on the line and the 2 teams that are playing(injuries, etc). Thanks for the input but I am thinking this goes over.

A4K

Thanks bud. I think Hou legs will be a minor problem but it will also affect them on the defensive end. Uta likes to get out and run, especially against poor defensive teams. Hou will have to long ball to stay in it and Slash with Lin. It's not a great bet but I would still have to lean over. I see your point though.
    You make some valid points. I'm staying away from this total, but hope you hit it.

swingtrader

Well went 3-1. Got lucky with dal overtime and unlucky with the tird Uta laid in the 4th quarter. They only needed 42 points and both teams got 38 combined. Ohh well I will take 2 units any day. Looking toward tomorrows games but right now nothing really standing out. GL either way guys.

A4K

Well went 3-1. Got lucky with dal overtime and unlucky with the tird Uta laid in the 4th quarter. They only needed 42 points and both teams got 38 combined. Ohh well I will take 2 units any day. Looking toward tomorrows games but right now nothing really standing out. GL either way guys.
    Man, 3-1 is nothing to sneeze at. Great job.

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Man, 3-1 is nothing to sneeze at. Great job.
    Thanks brotha