SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's NBA Analysis 11/18/12

Well the two early games are on their way... it looks like the Knicks and Toronto will cover. It could be a favorite type of day.

The Cavs are just awful. They were in a great spot to grab a win yesterday against Dallas but couldn't, because they stink. Kyle Irving is doing everything he can, but it's just not enough. The Cavs are playing off of a back to back. They lost 3 straight and covered 2 out of 3 times. And two of those times being wins. I like Philly at home to smack up the Cavs. I like the 76ers -6.5.

My free pick of the day. Oh wow do I love this pick. Where do I start! The Kings have lost 4 straight by an average of 13 points! And 3 out of the 4 being at home. Losing to Portland by 17 at home is uncalled for, and Atlanta was a winnable game due to the spot they were in. Losing by 16 to a team coming off a back to back road game which was their 4th come on! Do I have to go on? The Nets are a good solid team. They shouldn't have any problems at all with the Kings. I expect the Nets to cover. My free pick of the day is the Brooklyn Nets -2.5.

Do Oklahoma show up tonight or are they looking ahead at the Clippers. They showed up in New Orleans, and they don't play the Clippers until 3 days after. Their playing a young rookie team that plays no defense. They don't really have a good bigs. I like Oklahoma to cover what is now -9.5.

Rondo is back, and Detroit is awful. Yes, Detroit has been playing really well lately, but I believe the Celtics will get it done today. I do not think this is a sleeper game for the Celtics. This could get ugly. I like the Celtics -3.5.

The Bulls looked out of it yesterday. They were just going through the motions. I do not expect them to wake up today either. I expect Portland to take advantage of this at home. I like Portland +1.

If the Lakers don't take advantage of the paint, then they are just sad. The Rockets have no decent bigs. Asik is too soft. I expect Dwight and Gasol to dominate the paint, and Artest to have Harden on lockdown. I like the Lakers to cover what is now -7.

Sports Terminator's Free Pick 11/18/12: Brooklyn Nets -2.5

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Like the nets pick terminator but I am just a bit worried that everyone on the forum is on this same pick. That is never a good sign. Also, Im pretty sure Irving's first name is Kyrie. Best of luck with the nets through brother.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Thanks Shifty107, and isn't that a good thing though that everyone here is on the same pick? Aren't we the top cappers in the world, or am I going too far, SBRforum! And I don't know why I always get his name mixed up with Kyle, Kyrie.

But Broooooooklynnnnnnn!

$Terminated!