bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

Should I hedge out my MIA -6?

Put a pretty big play on MIA -6 v PHX tonight and now that Lebron and DWade are doubtful I think I may hedge it out. PHX played a hard fought game against LAL last night and kept it close for the first three quarters. They will be exhausted and the heat have a days rest after an impressive win in Denver. If they were only missing DWade this wouldn't be an issue, but MIA without Lebron and wade scares me. Thoughts?

BluejayzCity
    BluejayzCity's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami isn't really known for their bench, I see this as a gamble especially at the current odds.

bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

Quote Originally Posted by BluejayzCity View Post
    Miami isn't really known for their bench, I see this as a gamble especially at the current odds.
    I disagree. Rashard Lewis has been playing outstanding as of late, and while Ray Allen is defensive liability, he is still a huge scoring threat. Bosh should be able to handle gortat and scola, and battier will deal with beasly. Hopefully Lebron plays tho

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

There's one thing I know and that's fade Phoenix. I'm keeping my Heat bet. If I lose, its just a 1 unit loss.

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

smh heat will lose by double digits w/o lebron if they were at home i wouldnt are but they suck on the road with bron n james w/o f*uck outta hear smh my money just got flushed