MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Bad night last night... this parlay is a winner

Despite being 4-2-1 on my plays last night, the way I lined up my parlays resulted in a losing night. No worries, back at it today with some plays.

#1- Memphis -5.5 in Charlotte. They will beat the brakes off dem boys

#2- 3 Team Parlay- 1 unit to win 6- Dallas +2.5, New Orleans +8, LAC -6

Let's get it.

Dallas was embarrassed by a bad team last night. Now they come into Cleveland, a somewhat decent looking up and coming team, with a chip on their shoulder. Marion looked good in his return, but he was the only one. Expect an outright win from Dallas here. Much deeper back court, Marion back to control the boards and play D, and a decent front line rotation as well with Kaman and guys like Brandan Wright off the bench.

New Orleans +8- I've been riding Milwaukee for a lot of this season, and feel I have my thumb on the pulse of this squad. They've gotten up for some big games and played well, but I think this is a bad spot for them. New Orleans is a sneaky team that is well coached and plays hard defensively. Their biggest issue atm is Austin Rivers, but I'm calling for a semi-breakout game tonight. not saying he lights the world on fire, but with Monta/Jennings guarding him, I think he can get some open looks and at least make more than 29% of his shots. Hornets keep it closer than most people expect for a relatively comfortable cover at 8 points

LAC -6. Just riding a hot team. Griffin/Jordan have both improved a ton, Paul is the man, and so much depth. I've been fading Chicago against good teams all year and it has been paying off. They are a good rebounding team and still solid defensively, but that's the long and short of the Bulls positives. I think Paul has the answers against Chicago, and the Clippers will win by double digits.

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Too Bad nobody tailed this

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did a variation of that... but lost because of K-State

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

yeah nice hit tonight bud

MFDoom013