Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man i hate over/unders in the NBA

Got under 185 live in the Sixers game and all i need is the 4th quarter to have less than 51 points. 10 seconds to go w/ the Jazz down 7 and they're fouling still and calling timeouts. WHY????

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

That's exactly how the Jazz play. You got to always re-consider when your betting unders with the Jazz. Earlier this week I had the Jazz/Raptors to go over the total in the 2nd half. It was moving along slowly until the Jazz decided to unleash a bunch of shots and fouls. Jazz are known for putting up a lot of late points and making unnecessary fouls when the game is out of reach. That's how the Jazz play.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

I find over/unders not that bad I just look for value. For example yesterday Heat/Clippers was 197.5, they hit the over with still 3 minutes left, today Hornets/OKC it was like 187 it went over 200 easily, personally I think you just to think about how the game is going to go, is there going to be a blowout, blowouts tend to lead to high scoring games (195+ i think) depending when the blowout occurs.