SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's NBA Analysis 11/16/12

Primetime National TV! The 76ers are coming off two embarrassing horrible losses at home. This is Utah's third road game. This is a pride game. I smell home cooking on national TV! I expect Doug Collins to have these boys ready to grab a win. And let's not forget Utah is and has always been bad with road games. Utah won 1 road game this season, and it took them 3 overtimes. And should I mention who they were playing, Toronto! The line is now -1.5 original line being -1. So it makes sense to just why not take the Moneyline. My free pick of the day is the Philadelphia 76ers Moneyline.

Detroit is the favorite by how many points? You have got to be kidding. They get their first win two nights ago and all of a sudden their the favorite by 5. I don't care if their facing a horrible Orlando team. This has sucker bet written all over it. I expect these two horrible teams to keep it close. I like Orlando +5.

These are two teams who really haven't beat anyone. Indiana was blown out their last game, and the game before that they suffered a close lost. I expect this game to be close. I like the home team in this situation. The line is now -2 which I like. I expect Indiana to bounce back against Dallas. I like Indiana to cover the -2.

An angry Thunder team coming off of a bad loss facing a rookie team. I can definitely see the Thunder covering the -6. This could get ugly! I like Oklahoma City Thunder -6.

Why does everyone like Golden State. Golden State is coming off a satisfying home win against Atlanta. I don't expect Golden State to be hungry for a win tonight. After tonight Minnesota has 5 days until the next game! Their coming off a close loss. I smell home cooking tonight. Minnesota wants to go on a short vacation with a win. I like Minnesota to cover what is now -1.5.

Clearly the books do not get beat by the Knicks again. The line is begging you to take the Knicks. The Knicks have been playing good hard tough basketball. But this back to back against a good solid Memphis team I believe is too much for the Knicks. This surprisingly could get ugly. I smell home cooking and the Knicks breaking down. I like Memphis to cover the -6.

Based on the situation I have to go with the Kings. This is Atlanta's 4th and last road game for their trip. Sacramento is well rested not having a game in 3 days. The home crowd should be into it. I believe Atlanta fatigue and Sacramento's quickness will be a big play in this game. I like Sacramento +2.5.

Why is the line so low. This is too good to be true. Portland not playing a game in 3 days very well rested. They beat Houston before in Houston. Portland is at home. This is a steal is not is it not? Houston coming off of a home win and should be satisfied with that looking ahead to the Lakers. I definitely like Portland -2.

Um... the Lakers getting almost double digit points. When do the Lakers ever cover at home? The Lakers still have they issues. I believe Phoenix can keep it some what close, and back door cover. I'll always take my chances against the Lakers covering at home. I like Phoenix +9.5.

Sports Terminator's Free Pick 11/16/12: Philadelphia 76ers: Moneyline

SportsTerminator

Breaking News: I hate to go back on my analysis, but due to the significant line changes I like the Golden State Warriors +2.5.

impper
    impper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

golden state is simply better than the wolves with all those injuries. agree with golden state. take the money line imo

SportsTerminator

Congrats on your Golden State immper . I liked them too.

And... Philadelphia 76ers Moneyline...

$Terminated