RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

WNBA Leans Tue/Wed

So as not to detract from CK/SM's thread, let's discuss the games here.

Tuesday - 1 game on the schedule:

LA Sparks at Connecticut Sun - CK has already indicated he likes LA. Connecticut is just not that good this year, and after the spanking the Lynx put on LA on Saturday I think this will be a close game. Hopefully the line will open up in the 5 range, but I'm thinking more like CT -2 or -3.

Wednesday - 5 games on the schedule:

Silver Stars at Mystics - no lean yet

Chicago Sky at Indiana Fever - Friday night's game was a massacre in Chicago. After their win last night in Seattle, the line won't be as high as it should be. Forget the revenge factor in this one, I don't see Chicago winning back to back on the road against 2 of the best teams in the league.

Atlanta Dream at Minnesota Lynx - no lean yet

Sacramento Monarchs against Phoenix Mercury - Sacramento just fired their coach and is coming off a tough loss at home to Phoenix. I don't see how they win this game, but if the line is around 8-10 I think the Monarchs are the play.

Detroit Shock at Seattle Storm - Seattle minus anything. After losing to Chicago last night, the only "Shock" will be if Detroit keeps this under 20.

Anyway, those are my thoughts, what say you?

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14528

I'm still working on handicapping these games. Lots of daytime action on Wednesday which can always be interesting.