f1shzilla
    f1shzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

F1shzilla's NBA Season 12-13

So after maybe a year, I decide to join SBR. I'm going to start sharing picks, both for NFL and NBA.

I might've missed a few weeks already, but hey it's still all about the money!!

Plays tonight:

BROOKLYN NETS -3.0

The line has moved up to -4.5 but I'm not fretting. Boston looked half-decent last night and was only effective on one side of the floor. They could hardly rebound on the defensive end. This should be a statement game at home sort of for the Nets who're still wanting to prove that they did have the best off-season and that they're looking to win now more than ever. This of course is regardless of whether Rondo plays or not. I don't think it matters to be honest, I'd say Nets will cover, maybe by a large margin.

SAN ANTONIO SPURS -5.0

Probably two of the hottest teams in the NBA square off tonight at San Antonio, and I'd go for the more stable and proven team. Carmelo Anthony will work tonight despite having an easier match up but is going to need help everywhere else. Duncan has seem to have found the fountain of youth and will show up again tonight. Expect mismatches down the block if they play Melo at SF. Timmy can still pass, remember that. I don't love the line so much, but I love the Spurs here.

DENVER NUGGETS -3.0

Soooooo, I wanted the Heat to win last night, I would've went big on the Nuggets if they did. Either way, they Heat landed at Denver around 5am this morning, and is playing in mile high, I know these guys are all ripped to the core but boy it's gonna be tough. I'm expecting a well-rested Denver team to run them to the ground, well not really to the ground, but enough for a W. Love the Nuggets at home.

GL

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

SA--Knicks should be interesting, fish......I'm gonna ride the #1 PR and covering team right now....gd pts in your write-ups...GL tonite!!