No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Nice call by the greek on this game.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Who can sit through the NBA without betting on it? Shit prodcut they put out.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Who can sit through the NBA without betting on it? Shit prodcut they put out.
    Not at shit as NCAA. Make a shot, substitution, make a shot, time out. 1 and 1, miss. Time out, pass the ball around for 35 seconds, TO. Can't stand college basketball. They should just get rid of the regular season and play the tournament right off the bat.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wasn't as bad as watching the Dolphins today..

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Not at shit as NCAA. Make a shot, substitution, make a shot, time out. 1 and 1, miss. Time out, pass the ball around for 35 seconds, TO. Can't stand college basketball. They should just get rid of the regular season and play the tournament right off the bat.
    then how could these kids make any money shaving points?

there is a reason why the NCAA game is run the way it is, and it all comes down to gambling. I would say 90% of the players and coaches from both sides know the spread, I would bet some of them know the second half spreads as well. NCAA hoops is one of the most corrupt and fixed sports there is, the fact that only a few programs have been caught is a miracle, but I think the NCAA is so scared they dont really investigate too hard into it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Darkside Magick

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You're ignorant.

Try flying from LA to Denver at 2 am. You also lose an hour flying East.

Every time I goto Denver it takes me about a day to adjust.

Miami probably got in at 5 am.
    What time did Miami take their nap?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

as i said...previous years trends shouldnt be looked this year. This year, they probably have the worst team compared to recent years. They dont have many consistent scorers.

Still I thought line was shady..books wont give out free money like this. But I guess books gambled and lost.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    What time did Miami take their nap?

all smack talk aside Miami was the play and the only play, if the refs didnt give them that shit in the 4th quarter they get blown out, Denver didnt make a field goal in the last 7 and a half minutes of the game. yet they still only lost by 5. They got totally dominated, but refs made the game a lot closer than it had to be or should have been.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post

there is a reason why the NCAA game is run the way it is, and it all comes down to gambling. I would say 90% of the players and coaches from both sides know the spread, I would bet some of them know the second half spreads as well. NCAA hoops is one of the most corrupt and fixed sports there is, the fact that only a few programs have been caught is a miracle, but I think the NCAA is so scared they dont really investigate too hard into it.
    all smack talk aside Miami was the play and the only play, if the refs didnt give them that shit in the 4th quarter they get blown out, Denver didnt make a field goal in the last 7 and a half minutes of the game. yet they still only lost by 5. They got totally dominated, but refs made the game a lot closer than it had to be or should have been.
    I normally like reading your thoughts wanti, but what in the hell are you on tonight?

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I normally like reading your thoughts wanti, but what in the hell are you on tonight?
    i'm on a roll baby....

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

nice hit rm18

looking forward to your future plays

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

not one of but is the most corrupt american sports hands down!!!!!

First 1234