SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's NBA Analysis 11/14/12

10 games today...

Philadelphia was beat bad their last game which was Milwaukee. Their playing an awful Detroit team. I expect them to get rid of that bad taste in their mouth since Milwaukee. I like the 76ers to cover -7.

Utah is awful on the road. They barely escaped with a win against Toronto that went into 3 overtimes 2 days ago. I like Boston to take advantage of all this and cover the spread which is now -5.

Washington, Sacramento, and Toronto... these are the teams Indiana beat. As I said many times Indiana has regressed this season, and I understand Granger has been out. Milwaukee is the better team and has been playing pretty well. I like Milwaukee at home to cover the -3.5.

Houston still has a lot prove to me. Beating Detroit twice and Atlanta isn't enough for me. Yes, they played well against Miami. But lets be honest everyone wants to beat the elite teams to make a name for themselves. I like Anthony Davis to dominate Asik. I like the Hornets to cover the +6.5.

Primetime Memphis at Oklahoma City. This is a great matchup! But we all know how these games go... either a blowout or down the wire. Memphis hasn't played since the 3 days and are well rested. I don't see a blowout... I like Memphis to cover the +5.5.

Minnesota is playing pretty well with their All-Star. The Bobcats are contempt with blowing out Washington yesterday. I don't expect the Bobcats to show up tonight. I like Minnesota to cover what is now -6.5.

Dallas lost 3 straight and are at home their facing the worst team in the NBA who just was blown out last night... I know the line seems high and odd...but isn't that a good thing if you know what I mean... I like Dallas to cover the -8.5.

Phoenix took care of business at home against the Nuggets but I think the Bulls have a better team and actually plays Defense. And by the way the Nuggets will never be more than average with George Karl as their coach who is like a Mike D'Antoni duplicate. But I like the Bulls to cover -2.

Which leads to my free pick of the day. I just love the situation. Atlanta coming off of satisfying win against Portland. Golden State is hungry for a win and haven't played since 4 days! I expect Mark Jackson to have his boys ready! Again Atlanta will be satisfied from beating Portland and, today will be their letdown game. Atlanta is very capable of beating Golden State, but not in tis situation. Atlanta will lose today, but will win against Sacramento in two days being disappointed with todays lost and wanting to end the road trip strong. But this game could get really ugly. Frequent Atlanta backers know what I mean on how inconsistent and half-hearted Atlanta can be. With all that said my free pick of the day is the Golden State Warriors covering the -1.5.

And the final game the Miami Heat at the Los Angeles Clippers! Why do so many people love the Heat to win this. With or without Dwayne Wade I expect the Heat to get beat by the Clippers. CP3 and the fellows are so ready for this game and will come out like gangbusters. I smell home cooking on national tv. I like the Clippers to cover what is now a PK.

Sports Terminator's Free Pick 11/14/12: Golden State Warriors -1.5

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

$Terminated!