password
    password's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

just some picks

Ако има българи, да пишат Причината да почна да пиша е, че исках да пусна лично на друг българин, който видях тук - ако има още, давайте да си направим българска тема

SBR said I couldn't send PMs until I reach 20 posts, so I said fukkk this shit and I start posting. Please note that these are only what I think will happen - I won't keep a record of my plays and I probably won't get into too much analysis, if any at all, and I don't give a shit if you like it or not - tail, fade or just ignore, it's your problem, not mine I prefer real money to a forum rep. Let's get it.

And here are my plays for the night, square as hell, but I don't care, as long as they hit:

So, I watched the Indy/Tor game last night - ugliest fukkin bball game i have EVER watched in my life. That means today IND is either gonna beat the Bucks SU or just let frustration take over. And I'm going for the latter - MIL -4, as this is not the first game IND has played plain awful this season. I think it continues.

Over in LA, Clips host the Heat. O/U stands at 19 7 as of this moment (Bet365) and I think this one should go over. Why? Because both teams (with the exception of Atlanta - both played them recently, both games not very high in scoring) tend to get involved in games that reach the 200 mark more often than not. We might see a repeat of SA-LAL from last night where it was under by 30 points or so, but I doubt that. Over 197, and, since I have not made the bet yet, if it falls even more, the better.

This is it for now, might be more later on, BOL to all

password

Clips/Heat @ 196.5 now

password

And I just saw Pistons are +8 @ Philly. Used to live there for a while as a kid, I like the Sixers, but this is too much, adding another one - Pistons +8

password

And I just hit`em all with the Ray Allen FT - 3-0 for the night

password

I don't really like any of today's games, so I'm just gonna play a small parlay with Nets ML and Spurs ML. Celtics are b2b, on the road and without Rondo. I also think the Knicks streak ends today, Spurs will be too much for them. Not sure what to think about MIA- DEN, so it's a no play for the moment.

freeeze
    freeeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

И аз съм от България, досега не бях писал, но следя форума често.Много е тъпо това с 20те поста, ако може по някакав начин да си разменим скайп или фб, ще ми е приятно да обсъждам мачовете с някой който следи nba.

Real nice picks last night.What do you about Spurs -5 tonight?Also, not really sold on Brooklyn, way to low odds on ML for me.

password

Eee, най-после някой да се обади Видях вчера и един ботев нещо си, ама не ми даде да му пратя съобщение, затова почнах да пиша. Иначе аз ръзцъквам тука почти всеки ден, тренирал съм баскетбол като малък и последните два сезона пак се зарибих да гледам НБА.

I think it probably hits, but as I said - I don't really like the games today, so I'll go safe with the SA ML. Knicks play well so far, but I don't think they can beat SA on their own court. Might cover though. As for the Nets, it's pretty much a blind bet, I haven't watched any of their games, but Boston without Rondo and after last night's tough game with Utah... Meanwhile it seems Williams and Johnson are getting better and better together and that might be a problem for the Celtics.

Still undecided on the Miami game, any thoughts?

password

Иначе по въпроса с фб и скайп - доста идиотска ситуация, честно казано - не бих си пуснал тука инфото публично, ама пък в същото време и не ми дава да пращам лични, така че засега май ще трябва да си постваме тука известно време, гледам, че и ти нямаш 20 поста, така че и на тебе ще ти е от полза

freeeze

Който направи първи 20 поста праща личното хах, в тоя форум има големи ненормалници най-добре да не пишем нищо в темата.

I decided to put a bet on Spurs -5, the Knicks have been very good so far, but the only real good team they have beat so far is the Heat and the situation around the game in New York makes this game less of a factor I think.On the other hand the Spurs have been pretty solid in the first few games and the matchups favor them well.

I also have a bet on Denver -3.This is the 4th road game in 5 nights for the Heat(also a back-to-back) in on of the toughest places to visit and it seems that they just can't find their form at the moment.Wilson Chandler and Mozgov came back from injuries in the game against Phoenix, although in limited time, hopefully both of them are in good shape and with their contribution the Denver bench is imo too deep for the heat.The books are aware of this and have inflated the line too much but that doesn't concern me.

password

Мда, аз именно за това не искам тука да давам лична информация, има големи кретени Пък и както се казва - веднъж като пуснеш нещо в нета, остава завинаги...

Yeah, if the Nugs win, they'll probably cover the 3 points. I'll probably wait and see what happens with my parlay and then I can make a live bet during the game. I just don't feel confident right now about it. Good luck to you though, hope you cash

password

Mia-Den 1H O101 looks good, I'll probably take that, Denver will hit the floor running and Mia should have enough energy to keep up at least for the first half

freeeze

Как успяваш да гледаш всички мачове в това време, аз ако остана да гледам цяла вечер трябва да спя до обяд после

I'm not really good at betting totals so I don't really have an opinion, but anyways, best of luck tonight, hope you cash too.

password

Бе не е лесно, да ти кажа, ама понеже не работя от 9 всяка сутрин, мога да си спя колкото искам. Ама не гледам всичко, гледах само първата седмица, като беше безплатно на сайта на НБА (всъщност ми взеха един долар, измамници, хахаха), снощи даже си спах нормално, станах сутринта към осем, пускам Клипърс и Хийт и точно в тоя момент Рей Алън вкара 197-мата точка за оувъра А се е случвало и да си легна супер рано, към 9-10 и да стана по някое време през нощта... Абе общо взето както дойде, ама когато не съм много изморен, гледам

password

Points for NY-SA have moved to 196.5, which made me put in another parlay - NY/SA Under and Mia-Den 1H O101

1 Над 101.0 МАЯ Хийт @ ДЕН Нъгетс
    (Първо полувреме - общо)
    16/11/2012 1.90
    2 Под 196.5 НЙ Никс @ СА Спърс
    (Общо в Мача)
    16/11/2012 1.90

password

Both parlays fail, I was nowhere close, it was expected though, I said I didn't like the games. Oh well, another day, another bet 0-2 for the night, 3-2 record YTD, going to see what today offers and will post later on.

freeeze

Bad night, Spurs leading 12 in the 4th and blowing the lead, Denver also had a chance at the end, let's hope today we do better.

What do you think about tonight's games?I have a bet on Portland, leaning Grizzlies, Pistons and 76ers in the other games.

password

Looking into games right now, still haven't decided, but Sixers MUST win after that embarrassment by the Pistons; Minnesota will play with the reserves because of injuries + Curry & Thompson had bad games last time out for the Warriors; almost certain the Knicks lose tonight, but not so certain they'll do it by 6 pts; also thinking of fading OKC - Hornets are not that bad; Hou-Por - either Por or the over, if they can limit Harden, Houston is fukd. Those are my leans for now, I'll pick one or two to make a bet, then I'll post it

password

Hahaha, bet365 are idiots, Sixers ML is worth 1.80, Sixers -1 is 1.76

password

OK, first play is a parlay - Sixers ML and Min/GSW under 184.5 - to win 3.43x

Yeah utah has the advantage in size, but first, they are not that good on the road, to say the least, plus Sixers have to redeem themselves for that horrible game against the Pistons. Let's just hope Philly is not the new Indiana. GSW and Min are both missing starters and in Minnesota's situation, they have no other option but to rely heavily on defense. Most of their games have finished under 184, 5 of 8. GSW is also not the scoring team from last year, safest play for me is the under.

radostin.dimi
    radostin.dimi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Много добре написано колега, успех със залога и се радвам че има и българи в този форум.

password

Wouldn't touch the Pistons game, both teams too shitty for me.

What's your angle on the Blazers btw?

password

Я, станахме трима вече, евала

radostin.dimi

I like blazzers at home im leaning ind -2 nyk +6 BOL !

password

Next pick - OKC/NO o185 to win 1.9x - OKC have allowed 90 or more points in 7 of their 9 games so far, meanwhile NO is scoring 101.5 in their last two games after scoring just 62 against the Sixers. I reckon if NO can score 90 at home vs OKC (which shouldn't be that much of a problem), game goes over

password

Ебаси, тоя овър го хванах в последния момент, вече стана 186.5, май има шанс.

Ама я кажете що сте толкова сигурни и двамата в Портланд, за мене тоя мач си е 50/50

freeeze

Радвам се, че ставаме повече хора

For Portland - Houston, I think that the teams are equal in terms of quality(only because of the shitty Portland bench). The Blazers already beat the Rockets on the road in a close game with an overtime and tonight they have the home court advantage which is a pretty big edge for them.I also don't think that Houston are as good as the first few games show and Harden should have to work hard on defense against Matthews, which will hopefully affect his offense .The bench might be a concern but if Delfino(listed as a game-time decision) doesn't play, Houston might not have a big enough advantage there.Also, coming up off 3 home losses against very good teams, I think the Blazers come out very motivated for what they would see as a very winnable game.

I also bet on 76ers, agree with your reasoning, and in my opinion the Jazz are not that solid away from home.

Best of luck on all your plays.

password

Well, parlay didn't cash, other bet did , so it's pretty even for the night. I guess I have to stop with these parlays, all my losses are on parlays and the key to winning in gambling is not to bet too many games and to win consistently, even if at low odds. I'll take a .2 win over 1u loss anyday

Anyway, 1-1, record now stands at 4-3, gotta get better

Early leans for Sat - Boston, Utah, Clips

Damn, it seems the Por game is a push if you boys got it at -2 Watched just the final 4 min and overtime, but that Lillard guy is impressive, might be rookie of the year at the end of the season

password

First pick for today - Clips -6.5 vs Bulls - Clips in magnificent form atm, won 4, 3 of which by dd, Bulls struggling without Rose, on a road trip, already got a win against PHO and their next opponents are much worse than LAC, I don't think they will keep up with LAC. Hope line stays that way, it's football time in Europe, I have a big bet on Arsenal-Tottenham, so first let's see how that goes, before we go back to bball

password

2nd play - Tor +8 to win 1.83 - bought a half point cause the fuckin spread fell immediately after it came out @+8. No particular reason for this pick except that 8 pts is too much imo, I guess Rondo's playing but still...

radostin.dimi

Im on Toronto +8 too BOL!

password

А дано

freeeze

Ако искате на български да обсъдим мачовете пратете лично.Някой случайно да залага на българското първенство?

Good luck on the Raptors, after they burned me against Philly(including a 32-7 quarter) I don't think I'd take them anytime soon.

password

Yea, I know, I was watching in disbelief when they scored 5 pts in the 4th at IND and won (and I had IND ML @ 1.2 in a parlay), but Bos has failed to cover at home so far plus I don't see this as a high scoring game, in that scenario 8 pts is a lot

password

Well, TO - Ronto got owned by Rondo. 20 assists. Terrible defense, Boston always had an open player, hence the assists and 57% shooting, wow. Some of the TOs by TOronto in this game were beyond stupidity. Had a great chance to cover and they blew it in the third when they fell apart. penetrate em.

Last night again 1-1, at least the Clips smashed the Bulls, as expected. YTD 5-4

Leans for today - Nets/Kings O192, OKC -10, maybe LA -7 and the O205.5, probably a shootout between Kobe and Harden, but will have to read some more on that. Undecided on NY-IND and PHI-CLE, but I feel there might be some value in those.

Пичове, казах ви снощи за Далас, те така хората си викаха "нищо особено" и шампиони станаха, дано не сте залагали на Кливланд. За днес идеи?

radostin.dimi

For today i like NYK -6.5 and the Over in that game,nets -3,blazers +1

123 Last