shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit always listen to harlem globetrotters theme song at half time home games rather than a coach speech..seems to fire them up...

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is IWYM associated with this thread?.."I Will Win Money"...i don't think its a IWYM franchise.

tlsmith
    tlsmith's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

rough day. penetrate it.

all in, rockets @ lakers u206

here we go. itd be a shame after the way i started ha.

Reki
    Reki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

chasing loses is bad business

BryanBarina
    @Sc00psCallahan
    BryanBarina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Quote Originally Posted by Reki View Post
    chasing loses is bad business
    Yea I'm embarrassed that I let his bankroll management affect mine. Should've been smarter than that. Kept them all at 1 unit and only be down 1 unit in the nba for the day.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

crash and burn

BryanBarina
    @Sc00psCallahan
    BryanBarina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Happens though when you're on a run. Just seems to be the reason that all runs come to a miserable end.

YoGaddy
    Update your status
    YoGaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2203

Come on you should know better then to make irrational bets like that. Don't lose your bankroll on in one day. Take the losses and win it back tomorrow. I got faith in you, let's get this money back tomorrow BOL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: blackgolden

shinu
    shinu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

bad day eh? i hope u didnt go all in rockets @ lakers u206. Place new bets tomorrow and lets win some money!!
    BOL

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

Quote Originally Posted by YoGaddy View Post
    Come on you should know better then to make irrational bets like that. Don't lose your bankroll on in one day. Take the losses and win it back tomorrow. I got faith in you, let's get this money back tomorrow BOL
    WORD.....

Twinsen
    Twinsen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

It was bound to happen. Better luck next time!

shinu
    shinu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

any tips for today?

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Under??? Wow i took over straight up and in teasers an parlay. Man bad day. Its bc u got over hyped and bumped up ur money. Discipline my friend. Better luck next time thanks for the winners while it lasted

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a shame if you're done, your capping was outstanding just needed better bankroll management. Sando was picking nothing but winners in his thread and then had a night where he went 1-4 or something. Because he was disciplined it didn't make a dent in his previous profits. Discipline like that combined with your capping skills would be a winning formula for sure.

If you're done tho, thanks for the picks. I made money following some of them.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave ShotgunRua 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blackgolden
    blackgolden's Avatar Become A Pro!

zero to hero and hero to zero

cmon start it again

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Mr. smith - either you're the luckiest mo-fo ever or you have outstanding handicapping skills, I tend to think you are an excellent handicapper who just has poor bank-roll managent. Don't let those skills go to waste bro, maybe you just need to read an article or a book or something on BR management. I can suggest a good book if you like to read. Anyway 16-2 or whatever it was is an outstanding run, great work!

gamewinninglv
    gamewinninglv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 664

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Mr. smith - either you're the luckiest mo-fo ever or you have outstanding handicapping skills, I tend to think you are an excellent handicapper who just has poor bank-roll managent. Don't let those skills go to waste bro, maybe you just need to read an article or a book or something on BR management. I can suggest a good book if you like to read. Anyway 16-2 or whatever it was is an outstanding run, great work!

Mr. Sando. Please do recommend a book about BR management for beginners like myself and other in the same shoes. Thank you for your help sir.

First 1234