ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

1 loss parlays are so frustrating

Raptors 3ot loss cost me big money 2nite.

and Bulls cost me REAL big unless stanford or davidson dont cover..only loss on a 962-1 eleven teamer played for a nickel with stanford -17 and davidson +6 left

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Chicago Bulls are an average basketball team without Derrick Rose. I've been saying that for 2 years on this site no one believes me. They lost in the first round of the playoffs without Rose.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Raptors 3ot loss cost me big money 2nite.

and Bulls cost me REAL big unless stanford or davidson dont cover..only loss on a 962-1 eleven teamer played for a nickel with stanford -17 and davidson +6 left

do a multiple parlay where one loss still wins

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Yeah because Noah went down too, and Deng had a wrist injury.

Any team loses its 3 best players they'll suck

Youre dumb as fukk Goat Jizz

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Yeah because Noah went down too, and Deng had a wrist injury.

Any team loses its 3 best players they'll suck

Youre dumb as fukk Goat Jizz
    Noah went down. Noah played i watched the entire game he was there in the 4th quarter. Deng wrist injury? LOL Deng's had a wrist injury for the last 3 years. Kobe Bryant's had a bad pinkie for the last 5, a hurt ankle for the past 3. Guys get used to playing with injuries.

Bulls won't make it out of the first round again this year if Rose is not in. Get on my level. They won't be beating any elite teams without Rose.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Now chasing with west va..gonna be a brutal night. had small bit on chiefs ml +505 and halftime +330. Shoulda cashed both.

Wasted valuable time following all this bullshit instead of studying

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Noah went down. Noah played i watched the entire game he was there in the 4th quarter. Deng wrist injury? LOL Deng's had a wrist injury for the last 3 years. Kobe Bryant's had a bad pinkie for the last 5, a hurt ankle for the past 3. Guys get used to playing with injuries.

Bulls won't make it out of the first round again this year if Rose is not in. Get on my level. They won't be beating any elite teams without Rose.
    Noah went down in the 2nd game and never played again. Deng was hobbled and basically playing on one hand.

Your such a biased Chicago hating fukkwad, shut the fukk up.

mrbigmun
    mrbigmun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry about your loss on the Craptors, they are an amazingly bad team to bet on.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

No way Bulls are average, you gotta respect their record and defense. Noah was out games 4,5,6, Boozer had an uncharacteristic 1-11 game 6. They had game 6 won practically but blew it in the final seconds. I agree they might not get out of round 1, but you're underrating the team of last year.

swankk
    swankk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2451

Damn thats gambling for you...
    7 out of 8 road teams won today!

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mrbigmun View Post
    Sorry about your loss on the Craptors, they are an amazingly bad team to bet on.
    I know. But jazz are a worse road team. Just incredibly frustrating to be covering the whole game +3 until the very end of triple ot. Especially when i had bucks and suns ml's, hawks+ pts, and heat/hou over, all on the same ticket

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Noah went down in the 2nd game and never played again. Deng was hobbled and basically playing on one hand.

Your such a biased Chicago hating fukkwad, shut the fukk up.
    I'm talking about today. You're going on my ignore list now. You challenged me last year on this site during the nba playoffs with all yours BULLS BULLSHIT and you saw what happened. Hit the fukkin road, chief. I buried you once already.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I'm bout to join this club, WV to close a RR, good god are they bad.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

yes , to many unders so i play unders it goes over in ot.