goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

phoenix's rebounding is a joke

and i mean even worse than last year

i saw the lakers rape them horibly their 1st game and have kept an eye on that

clips outrebounded them by 5 by suns shoot over 50% to win

jazz outrebound suns by 16 and suns lose

lakers outrebound them by 14 and suns lose

i think those suns hopes of a title pretty much died after their showing vs lakers but now it's even more clear

unless amare can get healthy enough to average 12 boards (he is currently averaging 2.5) then the suns will be bounced in the 1st round by anyone that can board

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phoenix engine takes some time to run properly. It looks easy, but it is a difficult style of play. They started out last season 4-5, so too early to write them off after three games. Just a matter of time before they catch fire.

I had UTA +7.5.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i heard some rumblings about people keeping an eye utah this year

i thought they was a team to watch last year and they fell apart

they did beat the rockets earlier so maybe this year they can stay healthy and do something but dunno

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengoat
    i heard some rumblings about people keeping an eye utah this year

i thought they was a team to watch last year and they fell apart

they did beat the rockets earlier so maybe this year they can stay healthy and do something but dunno
    Health is the only thing that could keep them out of the playoffs this year. Not only will they be in the playoffs, they will do serious damage deep into the playoffs. AK47 is the key, though.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by isetcap
    Health is the only thing that could keep them out of the playoffs this year. Not only will they be in the playoffs, they will do serious damage deep into the playoffs. AK47 is the key, though.
    Derek Fisher worries me on this team, but I've been a huge fan of Sloan for ages and love how his squads perform out there.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Quote Originally Posted by isetcap
    The AK is underrated.