aleiverson02
    aleiverson02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Bovada!!

Why do they post their ML, or OV/U plays like a half hour before the game starts!? I have a job and a life and can't be checking the lines right before the game starts. Is it becaus they are more of a poker site? I'm thinking about moving to Top bet, read they have the best reviews, I started at sports book but they are so shitty. Great bets just shitty pay time.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Bro I have a bravada account to they suck but try bet us .com they are 1st class payouts quick and u may see a difference in lines some high some lower but buy the pts and you will Win more

Johnny mac

Quote Originally Posted by aleiverson02 View Post
    Why do they post their ML, or OV/U plays like a half hour before the game starts!? I have a job and a life and can't be checking the lines right before the game starts. Is it becaus they are more of a poker site? I'm thinking about moving to Top bet, read they have the best reviews, I started at sports book but they are so shitty. Great bets just shitty pay time.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

their conservative as penetrate....

dont post any ML's if its -3 or less and -10 or more. ML's are juiced to penetrate and parlays are quite limited. even single bets are limited, you cant buy any points for anything. dont ask why the fukk im still wasting my money with them.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you don't like them don't use them. Every book has some good features and some bad. Their live betting and in play is pretty good

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    If you don't like them don't use them. Every book has some good features and some bad. Their live betting and in play is pretty good
    i know....live betting is bull as fukk. thats where they make their money. clown pay on juice all day and loose with a finger snap. ive made 2 K live betting a game and lost 1 K betting. so easy to go either way