aleiverson02
    aleiverson02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Atl +6.5!!!

This really sticks out to me, ATL has had a very tough schedule to start the season, only loss's are to Houston(7) and Miami(6) which are good squads. They then beat Indiana, and Beat OKC... I know LAC has been playing great this year, and especially at home, but it doesn't look like to bad of a pic. What you guys think? BTW, I was on this site about a year ago, took time off from betting and now im back. I don't usually mess with spreads, I like ML parlays! AND GO DUCKS

BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on the play too but it dropped to +6... just trying to figure out a 2team parlay with it.

itzdaniel
    itzdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!

I go against any team that idiot Josh Smith is on, Clippers -6 for me. Good luck!

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

... Coming from a Clipper fan, if I were to bet the game, I would play the Hawks +6.5. The Clippers still can't rebound the basketball. Smith and Horford are going to own the offensive glass.

aleiverson02

Thanks for the input, I bought half a point did +7 as a single but then parlayed the ML on LAC along with BKN, LAL and OKC.
    ATL might even get this W but against the spread was the call here ( so far)!
    Already lost big, had 2 big parlays on ML in the NFL and the Giants ruined everything. Just pathetic showing by ELI looked like a rookie QB

aleiverson02

Jesus NVM I go for a run and ATL is getting destroyed! 65 points!?!?!?! WTF?

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

... I'm a Clipper fan; therefore, I still have "Clipper" in me. I think they'll lose EVERY game. Guess we all gotta accept that this team is REALLLLYYY deep.

aleiverson02

I agree brother, who woulda thought that Jamal C. would come over to LAC and basically take over

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

As long as Del Idiot is the coach, the Stinkjoint will never be a winner. Plus CP3 will be on the Lakers in a couple years so the franchise will have to start building around Blake.