bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Golden State @ LA Lakers tonight...Should be an EASY one here!

warriors not at 100% with injury.Mike Brown IS HISTORYYYYYYY AND THE LAKERS WILL BE CELEBRATING!

Lakers make a statement tonight

LAL -7,-7.5.....Wont matter.They get it going and win big tonight!
    Last edited by bradleysnyder; 11-09-12 at 08:38 PM.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

fade

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Mike Brown was fired. He's gone from the hot seat.

bradleysnyder

Please sir tell me why your going to take golden state at the staples center on a friday night when that place will be packed with laker fans?Other than just saying FADE please give some input....Apparently you did not see my uconn cbb play,or my colts play last night.......2-0 the last 2 days SIR.Please give me a good reason why golden state will cover

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Mike Brown on the hot seat BIG TIME
    don't even know that team your betting on just fired their coach? Says alot about your capping. If your gonna post a play at least put an effort to look into team news.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ColdBeerHere

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Mike Brown was fired. He's gone from the hot seat.
    Best news i have heard all NBA season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKE THE LAKERS EVEN MORE TONIGHT NOW THAT THAT DUMB PHUCK IS OUTTA THERE!

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

hmm, that's the first thing i saw when i opened my first sports webpage today

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

Mike Brown on the hot seat BIG TIME
    How embarrassing

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    don't even know that team your betting on just fired their coach? Says alot about your capping. If your gonna post a play at least put an effort to look into team news.
    justttttttttttttt fired the coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i dont care if justin bieber is coaching tonight.the lakers will steam roll tonight.the coach being fired does not change the way the lakers are going to play tonight.i doubt they are sad to see him go with 1 win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please,all the better reason for the bet now

bradleysnyder

First thing i saw on my phone this morning while taking a shit about 8am eastern is mike brown on the HOTSEAT.Was the headline on my news feed on my phone.Either not updated OR they fired him after 8am eastern today.

Either way i dare you dicks who cant inform me like an adult that brown is gone to bet the warriors tonight!

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

im on lakers also

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

The retard has spoken. You all know what to do.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Warriors

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Warriors ML

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

fade this clown to clownzville

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    The retard has spoken. You all know what to do.

Did not see u in my 7pm play thread?Why is that?Because it was a +400 ML Winner

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

Im on the lakers -7.5, but not because of this thread lol

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

u've made it clear that your making your bets randomly and doing 0 capping. Kobe could've been injured in an accident 2 hours before the game and you still would've bet the Lakers because you see that their playing a mediocre team at home. Lakers might cover the spread but this thread is more than proof enough that you stop posting your picks.

bradleysnyder

Smart Money is on the lakers because they have given no reason to bet on them.Dumb ass money is on the warriors in the staples center on a friday night.NO WAY THE LAKERS LOSE THIS ONE!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    u've made it clear that your making your bets randomly and doing 0 capping. Kobe could've been injured in an accident 2 hours before the game and you still would've bet the lakers because you see that their playing a mediocre team at home. Lakers might cover the spread but this thread is more than proof enough that you stop posting your picks.

thats why i was 13-1 last weekend in college and pro football right?thats why i have been doing this for over 13 years and i bet EVERY single day.this is why i had a 16 game win streak in college basketball last year right?this is why i capped the phuck out of the uconn college game tonight and won my 1st game of the season on my best sport right?thats why i hit a 500/1 parlay last sunday right?also on the same day i hit a 60/1 parlay rught?thats why last cfb season i called texas tech at +20,000 to beat oklahoma right?this is why in the mac championship last year i called the 2nd half ni -21 +800 and it won right?this is why im up easily over $250,000 in my entire sports gambling career right?please explain some more why i should not post my picks?i would bet my life and my childrens life that i do way way way way way way way more research then you could even handle or have the time to do.this is why ive bought multiple cars in my life via betjam/vegas/5dimes/locals.

Would you like me to continue?this is just a small portion of what i could fire at you.see those $3800 giovanna wheels on my escalade?guess who paid for those?bet jamaica.thats right,bet jamaica.see that escalade?guess who pays the insurance on that every month?guess who pays for every penny of gas i burn it that thing every month?guess who eats steak and lobster anytime he wants because of sports capping?guess who would blow you the phuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk away in a capping contest?

Lets do it tough guy.....lets do it.ill absolutley tear your ass upppppp in capping.specially with my best sport just starting tonight!anytime any place i would love to shut your dsl's

and change that stupid ass avatar weirdo

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

is bogut playing?

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

nm he isn't lulz biedrins is so terrible. airballs a freethrow.

bradleysnyder

For those who faded simply just to spite my picks..........E.A.D

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats why i was 13-1 last weekend in college and pro football right?thats why i have been doing this for over 13 years and i bet EVERY single day.this is why i had a 16 game win streak in college basketball last year right?this is why i capped the phuck out of the uconn college game tonight and won my 1st game of the season on my best sport right?thats why i hit a 500/1 parlay last sunday right?also on the same day i hit a 60/1 parlay rught?thats why last cfb season i called texas tech at +20,000 to beat oklahoma right?this is why in the mac championship last year i called the 2nd half ni -21 +800 and it won right?this is why im up easily over $250,000 in my entire sports gambling career right?please explain some more why i should not post my picks?i would bet my life and my childrens life that i do way way way way way way way more research then you could even handle or have the time to do.this is why ive bought multiple cars in my life via betjam/vegas/5dimes/locals.

Would you like me to continue?this is just a small portion of what i could fire at you.see those $3800 giovanna wheels on my escalade?guess who paid for those?bet jamaica.thats right,bet jamaica.see that escalade?guess who pays the insurance on that every month?guess who pays for every penny of gas i burn it that thing every month?guess who eats steak and lobster anytime he wants because of sports capping?guess who would blow you the phuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk away in a capping contest?

Lets do it tough guy.....lets do it.ill absolutley tear your ass upppppp in capping.specially with my best sport just starting tonight!anytime any place i would love to shut your dsl's

guess who sounds like a douche bag.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

guess who sounds like a douche bag. i mean, you're on a forum...does reputation really matter that much. i would be satisfied alone knowing i had that much money

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

warriors not at 100% with injury.Mike Brown IS HISTORYYYYYYY AND THE LAKERS WILL BE CELEBRATING!

Lakers make a statement tonight

LAL -7,-7.5.....Wont matter.They get it going and win big tonight!
    If the fact that this fukkin retard bet this game before knowing Brown was fired doesnt show what a complete shit capper he is I dont know what will.

U are a complete fraud clown

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

the crowd chanting "we want phil" tonight

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Congrats on the winner.

Side Note:

Try not to overcompensate on a public forum. The saying goes, "Wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who." You're fighting a losing battle trying to compare e-penis' on a public forum. Secondly you make yourself seem kind of douchy by bragging so much. Not to mention the majority of people won't believe you even if it is true.

Keep posting winners and let the record speak for itself.

Good luck with the upcoming NCAAB season ...
    Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave SlickRick1382 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.