Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Am I missing something with OKC?

Everyone seems to be going heavy on OKC, was just wondering the exact reasoning behind this. From what I have seen thus far, the bulls have a strong D and strong interior game with Noah and Boozer leading the way in the paint. OKC on the other-hand is all perimeter shooting, with a bad decision make in Brian Westbrook (who tends to hog the ball and put up lots and lots of shots during close games). Am I the only one seeing OKC walking into Chicago and getting a win as a problem?

Just looking for some perspectives.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems like you the only one with the problem eagles27

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

I'm just on the bandwagon okc-2.5

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

sportsfish is pretty cluey and he okc

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

It's gonna be a tight match. I wouldn't be surprised if either team wins. Talent-wise, the Thunder win on paper. The Bulls don't have the offensive firepower to keep up if the Thunder and Durant r on. With that being said, the Bulls have a lockdown D that can cause trouble for OKC. Deng on Durant is a tough matchup. I have a small play on OKC -2 but the better play is under 190.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    It's gonna be a tight match. I wouldn't be surprised if either team wins. Talent-wise, the Thunder win on paper. The Bulls don't have the offensive firepower to keep up if the Thunder and Durant r on. With that being said, the Bulls have a lockdown D that can cause trouble for OKC. Deng on Durant is a tough matchup. I have a small play on OKC -2 but the better play is under 190.
    Yea, I might just lay off NBA today. Seems like both games are going to have me sweating and I dont like to sweat lol Maybe I will do some player props for these games instead

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

I watched Aaron Aflallo (can't even spell his name right) tear up this "lock down D". They will have to score points to win and I dont think they can consistently do that. Also, they haven't really played anyone worth a damn so far unless you really want to call giving Orlando their first loss worth a damn. They also don't have near the depth they had last year.