will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Lamar Odom has fallen off the map!

From best 6th man in the league to basically no production. How is it that someone can decline that much? I only remember one other player like this. In the 80's Ralph Sampson was on the cover of his team's program-yearbook (whatever) and he gave absolutely nothing that year. Like he was a garbage time player. I see similarities even though at his best Sampson was better.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

It is laughable the shit he was talking about being back to 2010-2011 form. This idiot is washed up and done son. Should underperform all year, next big things he does will be retire.
    Last edited by MeatWad; 11-08-12 at 10:52 AM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

yeah he sucks, over the hill and doesn't care anymore. even was showing marked signs of a steep decline early in last season before all the drama

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Kurse of the Kardashians

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Reality Tv will do that for you.....no hunger no more.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    From best 6th man in the league to basically no production. How is it that someone can decline that much? I only remember one other player like this. In the 80's Ralph Sampson was on the cover of his team's program-yearbook (whatever) and he gave absolutely nothing that year. Like he was a garbage time player. I see similarities even though at his best Sampson was better.
    It's that fat kardashian's fault

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

His heart isn't in it. Too compete at his age, your focus has to be dedicated to conditioning, you almost have to hate your opponents and want to destroy them. This punk is too busy trying to be a star and soaking up the LA lifestyle. His character has always been suspect starting in college, taking booster pay, getting caught propositioning prostitutes. Guy always relied on raw talent, which he had plenty, but never any substance.
    Last edited by MeatWad; 11-08-12 at 11:59 AM.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I noticed how fat he was during a preseason game. How come the Clippers have not?