Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by gambler705 View Post
    I know he is aging and currently hurt, but nit even 1 mention of Nash makes this debate somewhat absurd
    It's not absurd. If we are talking about top 10 PG's, then his name should come up. But right now in his career, Nash isn't even in the same league as Parker, CP3, Westbrook, etc. Even Nash would admit it.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by bigballr9989 View Post
    I agree with everything you're saying, but the question here is who is the best PG in the league; not which team plays the best within their conference. Let me ask you this, if the clippers had rondo would they be a better or worse team then they are now?
    They wouldn't be that much worse, but I would take CP3 in that team, or any other for that matter, over Rondo anyday.

CP3 can do everything Rondo can and more. Rondo couldn't become a good shooter to save his life - something a PG has to be capable of. CP3 can also drive the lanes much better, and hence automatically attracts double and triple teams. And I don't even have to mention how badly CP3 surpasses Rondo in being a true leader both on and off the court, and just how he can simply make any team better with his presence and words.

And trust me, I'm no fan of either. Infact I'm a hater when it comes to both these players, but after watching both these guys for the past few years, I have learned to accept CP3 is the real deal and as good as they come.

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Calderon

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Im kidding...

First 12