arie1234
    arie1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4697

Lakers has to have the worst bench in nba

Who the hell are this guys on the bench of the lakers sorry ass players

secisgreatkobsux
    secisgreatkobsux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree, terrible bench. Maybe that's why Lamar "accidentally" said he was part of the LA Lakers instead of the Clippers the other day, he wants to come back!

Mike Brown, is one of the overrated coaches in the NBA.

Guy doesn't even draw up the offensive plays for the Lakers. Or the Cavs. He's all Defense, knows squat about offense, or players with offensive talent. He was fortunate to have Lebron in Cleveland or he was screwed.

arie1234

Boring lakers team to watch slow offense need a big change need to fire the coach and get the ex nicks coach i dont remember his name

arie1234

This nba players are overated i swear !!

BESIDES THE GOOD ONES WHICH IS ABOUT 25 OF THEM THE REST ARE A JOKE BEING 7 FOOT TALL AND THERE HANDS ARE ABOUT 2 FOOT TALL THEY CANT SCORE OR JUMP TO GET A REBOUND I MEAN COME ON DUDE YOU A FEET SHORTER THAN THE BASKET UNREAL ONE OF THEM I HATE IS PAUL GASSOL WAIST OF BODY PLAYS LIKE HE JUST WOKE UP FROM A POWERFULL NAP FIX YOUR HAIR AND PLAY BALL YOU DUM penetrate

secisgreatkobsux

Think your referring to Van Gundy bro.

JerryBo
    JerryBo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

lol Van Gundy? D Antoni you mean

secisgreatkobsux

Quote Originally Posted by JerryBo View Post
    lol Van Gundy? D Antoni you mean
    Jeff Van Gundy - the old Knicks coach Bro. People only remember Stan but Jeff was a good Coach too.

I'm not sure if Arie was talking about the D'Antonio or Van Gundy, both former Knicks coaches. You're going new school and I'm going old-school, haha!

JerryBo

Stan was good??? lmao...and Jeff was AGES ago in New York , he wasnt that great what did he do for Houston?? good try to cover that up though, Im old school new school whatever !!!!!

secisgreatkobsux

Stan was good??? lmao...and Jeff was AGES ago in New York , he wasnt that great what did he do for Houston?? good try to cover that up though, Im old school new school whatever !!!!!
    For starters, grammar is useful. I said Jeff was good, not Stan. Jeff Van Gundy has a pretty good resume and he knows the game well. He is 430-318 (.575) which is a coaching winning percentage that is very strong compared to most NBA Coaches. Most NBA Coaches don't last 2 years, in Jeff's case he lasted for 11 years. He might have won a Championship if it wasn't for a guy named Michael Jordan that played during that time.

He Lost in the NBA Finals once and lost in the Conference Finals 4 times.

In Houston he took the team to the Playoffs 3 out of the 4 years he was there. What the hell has Houston done since then? Crap. Know your facts before you start spewing stuff bro. Just because we're on forums doesn't mean there aren't serious sports fans here.

And No, I don't need to "cover" something up to "JerryBo" on the SBR Forum. I just provided facts which clearly supplant anything you just wrote above.

JerryBo

Good job, thank god for Google...Tell us shit we dont know

JerryBo

People only remember Stan but Jeff was a good Coach too.

So this doesn't mean you said Stan was good? lol please Bro MOVE AROUND

secisgreatkobsux

Good job, thank god for Google...Tell us shit we dont know
    At least I took the time to Research. It's better than, "Stan was good??? lmao...and Jeff was AGES ago in New York , he wasnt that great what did he do for Houston??

Makes no sense to go after 2 coaches who took their respective teams to the NBA Finals and a guy who took a team to the Playoffs 3 of 4 years, pretty sure Stan had a winning percentage that was through the Roof as well - you know, the guy who you said "Stan was Good". Lol.

Update: I looked it up: Stan Van Gundy 371-208 (.641):

He Took the team to the Playoffs 7 of 8 Years. You're so right - he's so bad.

secisgreatkobsux

People only remember Stan but Jeff was a good Coach too.

So this doesn't mean you said Stan was good? lol please Bro MOVE AROUND

Stan was a better coach than Jeff. See comment below. Once again, you don't do research and get Pawned.

Here, I'll copy/paste again:

Update: I looked it up: Stan Van Gundy 371-208 (.641):

He Took the team to the Playoffs 7 of 8 Years. You're so right - he's so bad.

5 of the Seasons - he led his teams to 50 wins or more - and 3 of the Seasons he led them to 59 Wins. Do you know how hard it is to get 59 wins in the NBA? Hard as hell.

Took them to the NBA Finals once, Conference Finals twice, Conference Semis Twice and 1st Round of the Playoffs Twice.

What a horrible coach with a .641 winning percentage, 7 of 8 playoffs and five 50+ win seasons and three 59 win seasons.

JerryBo

Anyone can go to Google and type that shit you just tried to spew off on me. Lmao. Real sports fans ? Who said anything about people not being? I know where Im at sports knowledge so Ill be good Mr Wikipedia.

secisgreatkobsux

Anyone can go to Google and type that shit you just tried to spew off on me. Lmao. Real sports fans ? Who said anything about people not being? I know where Im at sports knowledge so Ill be good Mr Wikipedia.
    Dude, any unbiased person would have just realized, I did research, backed up my facts that both were decent coaches and Stan might have been even better than Jeff. I certainly wouldn't call coaches that led teams to the NBA Finals and with that track record as bad. Exclamation points and sounding "cool" on the internet doesn't take away from people's accomplishments.

This is what is bad with America. We need to teach kids Research and Math. Research and Math are ignored. Research and Math can be your Friends.

JerryBo

Research?Anyone can sit here and Google, that's not shit !! I'm done throwing away my time on this thread just funny when someone Wikipedia's things and acts like that's knowledge. I also know my shit no google needed !!!Peace out

secisgreatkobsux

Research?Anyone can sit here and Google, that's not shit !! I'm done throwing away my time on this thread just funny when someone Wikipedia's things and acts like that's knowledge. I also know my shit no google needed !!!Peace out
    Dude, if you knew your shit than you wouldn't have said what you said. Much of Research these days is actually looking up websites and confirming sources. You might know your shit, but you called two decent coaches terrible which questions what you actually know. I can agree with you on 1 thing though - Peace out as well!

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

why is this in service plays lol