hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Roxxy's whole purpose for posting on forums is for popularity and to be worshipped by his sheep.

It is too obvious he lies about what he bets and how much he bets.

He has been challenged so many times to post screenshots yet he always refuses. If you hit some of the dogs he claims to have hit you would have no issue posting a shot of the wager.

Instead he tried to validate himself with some neteller bullshit which was obviously not what it seemed.

Some people may not care if he bets what he posts but if that is the case he should just be honest about it.

The guy is a fraud and many of us have exposed it.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

wow, that's a lot of hate for Roxxy. C'mon guys, so he takes crazy dogs, then posts in BIG FONTS, in a classic attention-whoring way. Who at SBR doesn't?

I'll take one for Roxxy, he's not a bad guy.

As for the Varejao being out, yeah, that was ignorant, Varejao changes the whole dynamics of that team. But I remember Betting Wizard saying that when a key player is out, ALWAYS play that team (counter intuitive, but he hit a mad winning streak with this system). I would think a fresh Center would be better than a Center (Lee) who was confirmed to be sick as a dog before the game .
    Last edited by Avenger; 11-09-12 at 12:21 AM. Reason: grammar, damnit!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Roxxy the scamming tout went 0-2.. Can't find him here..

Roxxy you fukking scumbag tout..

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Cleveland wins with its full complement of players. Unfortunately Varajeo and Zeller being out is kind of a big deal and should have been considered.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

4 pages & ulf no where to be found after a loss

business as usual

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

Roxxy gave me a nice pick this morning! Made a handsome profit on international women's basketball. Too bad the trolls weren't in the know - lol.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    Roxxy gave me a nice pick this morning! Made a handsome profit on international women's basketball. Too bad the trolls weren't in the know - lol.

Ask the bitch why he is scared to show up in this thread?

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was a gutsy effort by bobcats yesterday..no one told me they were just kids that are trying their guts out...you couldn't confidently bet on bobcats in the future..older more experienced players will mess them up..more a learning year for charlotte..they won't lay down..got buried by brown the mug shooting 6 "3" s in last quarter..gutsy effort by charlotte though..never layed down.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    Yes, the one winner he doesn't post.

Roxxy is a fraud!

hawley

check in RoxxyFraud!

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do any of you guys follow this dude anyway? He deletes his picks and his writeups consist of naming a few players from each team, and isn't he from switzerland or some shit? Lmao for fukks sake how can anyone take this guy serious
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawley

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Dinero View Post
    Why do any of you guys follow this dude anyway? He deletes his picks and his writeups consist of naming a few players from each team, and isn't he from switzerland or some shit? Lmao for fukks sake how can anyone take this guy serious
    Sharp guy..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

I can't believe how many of you actually waste your time stalking this guy just to make fun and taunt him. What a disgrace to the forum, you all should be kicked out. I am just skimming through and am disgusted to see such bashing. We should be in this together, and how about using time more wisely to cap games yourselves rather than trying to hurt fellow cappers? Thanks and GL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TC Woods

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3085 View Post
    I can't believe how many of you actually waste your time stalking this guy just to make fun and taunt him. What a disgrace to the forum, you all should be kicked out. I am just skimming through and am disgusted to see such bashing. We should be in this together, and how about using time more wisely to cap games yourselves rather than trying to hurt fellow cappers? Thanks and GL
    Some people take it a bit over the top here. Glad to know you are one of the few reasonable minds here when it comes to berating others.

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Roxxy's whole purpose for posting on forums is for popularity and to be worshipped by his sheep.

It is too obvious he lies about what he bets and how much he bets.

He has been challenged so many times to post screenshots yet he always refuses. If you hit some of the dogs he claims to have hit you would have no issue posting a shot of the wager.

Instead he tried to validate himself with some neteller bullshit which was obviously not what it seemed.

Some people may not care if he bets what he posts but if that is the case he should just be honest about it.

The guy is a fraud and many of us have exposed it.

---coming from a guy that posted over 13,000 times since in 2 years. You're a loser with no life.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    4 pages & ulf no where to be found after a loss

business as usual
    I also found out his name if Ulf...lmao this poor guy was ridiculed from a young age. Ulf guenther sounds like a german chimp's name

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Melda View Post
    ---coming from a guy that posted over 13,000 times since in 2 years. You're a loser with no life.

Jog on son.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Ulf? Are you guys screwing around, is Roxxy really an Ulf?

First 1234