brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    Mavs made an absolute mess of bobcats.
    And Atlants made a mess of OKC without Josh Smith. Whats that one game prove?

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

brainfreeze..whats your gut feeling?..will suns have a meltdown like against orlando?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Theyve played 2 games this season, won one lost one. The win wa against the Pacers which is a pretty solid team. What are we basing this on? Right now theres 2 teams with no wins and they are tied with 10 other teams with one win. What are we going off to say they are the worst in the NBA? Last season when they had different faces, coach, and style? That makes zero sense. Their one win was better then Lakers one win against Detroit, so going off this seasons show so far would it make sense for me to say they are a better team then the Lakers. Let's be realistic

I will see you at the end of the season when their record comprehensively confirms they are one of the worst.

KrasH
    KrasH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The Bobcats are missing their best player and should NEVER EVER be bet on!!! Cmon guys they won't win 20 games all year... Did we forget about last year?!?! Are they improved?? SLIGHTLY, but still a bottom feeder. Much better plays on the board then taking a team that won 7 games last year... lol. When this loses all of you are going to say wtf was i thinking taking the bobcats. lol....

brainfreeze0

brainfreeze..whats your gut feeling?..will suns have a meltdown like against orlando?
    Suns have a pretty solid O in Scola, Dragic, and Gortat but little for D. I think it will be a close game, but I think the Bobcats will want it more to prove they are not the same team everyone is labeling them as. In the end thats what it boils down to in sports betting, who wants it more. Ramon sessions will probably see a lot of time tonight and he's dependable. I have my money on Bobcats but it could go either way. I do like the over though

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by KrasH View Post
    The Bobcats are missing their best player and should NEVER EVER be bet on!!! Cmon guys they won't win 20 games all year... Did we forget about last year?!?! Are they improved?? SLIGHTLY, but still a bottom feeder. Much better plays on the board then taking a team that won 7 games last year... lol. When this loses all of you are going to say wtf was i thinking taking the bobcats. lol....
    What are you baing their improvement on? Have you read where they have improved and what changes have been made? Your still basing your decision on last years team which is a no no in sportsbetting 101 to begin with. Denver played much better last year then they have this year even with the addition of Iguodala.

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    I will see you at the end of the season when their record comprehensively confirms they are one of the worst.
    I'm glad youve at least stated one of and not the worst.

hawley

I'm glad youve at least stated one of and not the worst.
    I don't know if the are the worst.

I think they are right up there with the Wizards and the Pistons.

The upshot for Washington is they have their best two players to return. I genuinely believe the Pistons have slightly more talent than the Bobcats.

I'm not saying the Bobcats lose tonight but over the course of the whole season I think we will see they are right in the running for another lottery pick.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

The upshot for Washington is they have their best two players to return. I genuinely believe the Pistons have slightly more talent than the Bobcats.

I'm not saying the Bobcats lose tonight but over the course of the whole season I think we will see they are right in the running for another lottery pick.

No doubt about that. And if they do not acquire some free agents soon, Charlotte may be in the running for numerous lottery picks over the next couple of years.

brainfreeze0

They beat Pacers who are a pretty solid team. Dallas blew Portland out by over 20 and only lost to OKC by 6 points. Dallas has played pretty solid so thats not a surprise they blew Cats out. I think the Bobcats will prove much better this year then last.

brainfreeze0

Im willing to bet many, not all, of the commenters in this thread have not even read up on the changes outside of new players and coach, that the Bobcats orchestrated in their offseason. Do I expect miracles? No. Do I expect a big turnaround from last season? Yes

hawley

Im willing to bet many, not all, of the commenters in this thread have not even read up on the changes outside of new players and coach, that the Bobcats orchestrated in their offseason. Do I expect miracles? No. Do I expect a big turnaround from last season? Yes
    Where do you see them finishing in the East then?

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

anyone else get directed to the players lounge with this thread ? I hate when that sht happens...I'm in the NBA lounge for a reason - I WANT TO READ ABOUT NBA !!! NOT PLAYERS LOUNGE BS !!! SO FCKING ANNOYING !! PLEASE FIX SBR !

Easy-Rider 66

In looking at the Bobcat roster, I do not see a team that will win enough games to stay out of the lottery come season's end. What are you basing your optimism on? Ben Gordon and the rookie from Kentucky? If so, that is not enough imo.

shimeon40

well i'm going brainfreeze on this

brainfreeze0

Where do you see them finishing in the East then?
    tbh I dont know. I dont see them dead last though.

hawley

I'm glad to see the Bobcats have made changes but the reality is the talent on their roster is so far behind the majority of the league they are going to struggle.

hawley

tbh I dont know. I dont see them dead last though.

Good luck on them tonight.

I can't take either side here.

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    In looking at the Bobcat roster, I do not see a team that will win enough games to stay out of the lottery come season's end. What are you basing your optimism on? Ben Gordon and the rookie from Kentucky? If so, that is not enough imo.
    They changed their style of play to a more aggressive and fast paced approach and worked one one one with shot improvement on their key players. Their bench is far more dependable then last years.

brainfreeze0

Good luck on them tonight.

I can't take either side here.
    Thanks like i said, Im not expecting miracles from bobcats. Their not my favorite team by far, but everyone giving them shit of of last season with so many changes and one win in their 2 games vs a solid team is laughable.

KrasH

I'm not basing it on last years team on basing it on this years team, which is VIRTUALLY the same team. Don't talk about a basketball betting 101 no-no when your taking team that won 7 games last year and only added Ben Gordon and Ramon Sessions?? Cmon those guys aren't going to tur a 7 win team into a good team or even average team. Bobcats will hve some small internal development, but again ARE MISSING THEIR BEST PLAYER, Henderson is by far their most effiecient scorer. Give me a team with a better center, a better pf, a better pg, and a better bench all day long!!! Gortat or Mullens/Diop hmmm... Scola vs ANYONE on the team, lol Goran vs Sessions!?!? lol...

You bring up Denver who is struggling a bit but they will be ok we all know that. They starting slow obviously but don't base your expectations off a team over a span of 3-4 games, YOU ARE SMARTER then that. cmon man!!

KrasH

Brain the point is they don't have SO MANY CHANGES, they have a few tweaks.... lol Sessions and Gordon are CHUCKERS and small, lol. LIKE I SAID if HENDERSON was in then this would possibly be a different story. They are goign to struggle BIG time to score!

shimeon40

What concerns me about the suns is their bad fade outt 2nd half against orlando..that was a shocker and if bobcats are within range..could be bad.

brainfreeze0

More often then not the star player out on the first game results in a win. The tweaks you mentioned results in a completely new style of play. I like Gortat and obv like Dragic and Scola after having been on my Rockets team even though we really went nowhere like always, but imo Bobcats take it tonight. My wgole point of injecting earlier was all the hate they were getting when most just know what they saw las year. Like you said, we're 3-4 games into the season, Bobcats only 2. How can we call anyone the worst yet. Let the season progress and we'll see, but basing this years team off of last years is crazy. Cavs were garbage last year and almost autofade for me. This year Kyrie's turned that notion around, just one player.

brainfreeze0

Btw

Name:  nba.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  64.6 KB

shimeon40

im with brainfreeze..i'm convinced..suns too shaky..no self belief if pressure on.

Easy-Rider 66

Btw

Name:  nba.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  64.6 KB
    That sign is more appropriate for the NFL/NHL where underdogs can win titles. Usually the favorites rise to the top in the NBA.

shimeon40

only thing for brainfreeze to do now is put up the icon...........

brainfreeze0

only thing for brainfreeze to do now is put up the icon...........
    No such thing as a lock. Never understand the threads or ppl who say a pick is one

KrasH

Well I hope we can discuss this again during the game. I'll be here, will you???!!? I disagree with msot of what you said. I get that if the SUPERSTAR is out the team steps up, Henderson is no superstar and the TALENT level just isn't there. Gordon and Sessions are what they are, PERIOD, we know what they are 2 decent role players not difference makers. I'll see you here after the loss. I am not saying they are the worst team but most nights they will be.

hawley

Krash just chill bro suns are not the Miami heat

shimeon40

is that smart brainfreeze..jeff taylor in starting lineup?

shimeon40

sessions and gordon will be out there fairly quick i'd say

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    you also have to consider, its hard losing three in a row in the nba, espeacially early in the season. With that being said, I am leaning bobcats as they have proven they can win at home (with thier lone win against indiana lol). I also like Sessions and Gordon. Henderson being out though is a big blow. We will see, I might just skip this game, much better games on the board.
    They didnt lose 3 in a row last year multiple times?

brainfreeze0

is that smart brainfreeze..jeff taylor in starting lineup?
    Id say if theres any game for him to start getting his feet wet its this one.

First 12345 Last