Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Rockets -2.5 WED

I know the season is still young but the Nuggets are a work in progress. It's a tail end of a back to back and I really like Houston's squad and the way they're playing right now. I don't put any weight into the 3 days off since it only gave a team with a bunch of new faces to work things out during practice. As of now, I'm really liking this play.

I want to hear from Nuggets backers and their angle on taking them. Or any other insight is welcome. Thx

kungfuwig
    kungfuwig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I personally really like that play. I do take a little into having 3 days off, especially with so many new faces. I dont think that the Nuggets will be able to keep up with Harden and Lin. Plus Denver has to travel from Detroit after their game tonight to Houston. I definitely like this game as my play of the day.

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Love the Rockets in this spot

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like it too but it seems suspiciously easy...

Bearcats41
    Bearcats41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Iggy to guard harden

Will Lawson's speed impact Lin

BallaHolic777
    BallaHolic777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Think nuggets have alot of size that can cause problems for the rockets. I still think the rockets take it right now though

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Rockets lose straight up. Denver is way too deep for the Rockets. Portland exposed that.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    I know the season is still young but the Nuggets are a work in progress. It's a tail end of a back to back and I really like Houston's squad and the way they're playing right now. I don't put any weight into the 3 days off since it only gave a team with a bunch of new faces to work things out during practice. As of now, I'm really liking this play.

I want to hear from Nuggets backers and their angle on taking them. Or any other insight is welcome. Thx
    James Harden's beard alone will win this game.

kripsak
    kripsak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3693

The bearded one will show his strength again, after some needed rest scoring like a Max Player the first 2 games.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

it's a tricky game, Denver is coming out of their shooting slump & can be very dangerous with their depth.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

I agree Denver can be explosive. The issue I have with them is they haven't been. I guess u can take the "they're due" angle but I just can't see them doing in Houston on a back to back. They didn't look too impressive against the Pistons either. Denver, on paper, should win this game but Harden, Lin, and Asik have impressed me so far more than the core of Lawson, Iggy, and Gallo.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over on Asik's rebounding prop

JCSeerup
    JCSeerup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

I dont really see Houston's lack in depth will become a problem in this game, its still early in the season and they have just had four days without a match, so they should be healthy for this game