SimonTwigg
    SimonTwigg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Utah @ Memphis: total play (195.5)

The Jazz rallied in the third quarter against Dallas to win their opener, but strong second halves weren't enough to beat either New Orleans or San Antonio this road series. "We've got to be ready sooner," coach Corbin said. "That's one of the things we've talked about and focused on for the last couple of days."

I expect Utah to come out play more aggressive tonight to start this game as these super slow starts has been what's killing them this road series. Even with the Jazz only scoring a measly 17 points in the 1Q at San Antonio, they still managed to put up 100 points on the game.

The Griz are happy to, and CAN shoot it out with any team. If you were watching the Golden State game, if either team had not shot so poorly to start the third that OVER would have soared instead of just cashing by 7. You can count on Memphis to throw up 100+. With Utah looking to play more explosive, this over looks to be the play. This line reached as high as 196 but it's back to 195.5 at most shops.

My take:
    OVER 195.5

SimonTwigg

The Jazz came out aggressive and strong in the 1Q as prescribed.

However, with their first 20 FGs the Griz only made 2
    it's this kind of shit I mean when this team's totals would soar over every time without extremely cold shooting haunting the under A 54 point 2Q helped this over stay alive but there's a lot of basketball to be played as we sit at 97. We are half way there. Guys NBA totals are a book's worst nightmare.

Books still won't come off the number of 195.5... because they don't really have an edge here they are just trying to get 50/50 action.

Every basket, Every miss counts.

Total at 98.5 2H whatcha got?

SimonTwigg

197. BOOM :

I was capping this game all evening and could only post about 50 minutes prior to tip. Sorry for everyone that just skimmed my post.

Either way, winner winner chicken dinner.

On to the next day.