Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

TWolves and Pistons....

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

Detroit has no talent?

They have talent...they just don't have any players than can take over a game. They are a team full of talented role players...that formula worked great for Dumars when there weren't other super teams in the league, and they had a dominating defense. He needs to go...I know most people in Detroit thought the new owner would can him when he bought the team, but the owner doesn't give a penetrate about basketball. His specialty is buying, flipping, and selling. I'd be surprised if he's the owner for more than 12 years.

It would have been nuts, but I still think they should have gave Illitch a real chance to buy the team. He's a Detroiter who genuinely cares about his teams. Would have been quite burden though owning 3 sports franchises.

cmh329
    cmh329's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still early in the season, but yes they are horrible.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Axis View Post
    Detroit has no talent?

They have talent...they just don't have any players than can take over a game. They are a team full of talented role players...that formula worked great for Dumars when there weren't other super teams in the league, and they had a dominating defense. He needs to go...I know most people in Detroit thought the new owner would can him when he bought the team, but the owner doesn't give a penetrate about basketball. His specialty is buying, flipping, and selling. I'd be surprised if he's the owner for more than 12 years.

It would have been nuts, but I still think they should have gave Illitch a real chance to buy the team. He's a Detroiter who genuinely cares about his teams. Would have been quite burden though owning 3 sports franchises.
    Dumars is washed up.

He's been living off that team he put together for the past 5 years. He's done.

That team he put together is way better than this one. No comparison. Everyone he picked up was in their prime. Billups was top 10 pg in nba. Hamilton a solid almost 20 ppg. Tayshaun a solid defense presence. Big Ben best D Center in NBA. Rasheed still in his prime and a beast. Some nice vets off the bench. This team we have is so sloppy. It's not put together well.

First 12