SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

UPDATE: Hedo Turkoglu, The Portland Trail Blazers negotiations fall apart...Raptors

Sources say he'll most like be signing with the Toronto Raptors.

I don't get it would you take 50 million dollars and sign with a crappy team?

Or would you take 20 or 30 million dollars and stay with the team your at and have a really really strong chance of winning a championship?

What's 50 million dollars when you 20 or 30. You can't possibly spend all that in your lifetime lol.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Hedo doesnt give a fcuk about an American basketball championship. He's from Europe, and the NBA was he and his families ticket out of poverty. He's from one of those countries that have been in border wars since the '90's. I don't blame him. Make money while playing with no pressure, since the Raptors suckkkkk.

CRAPTORS101
    CRAPTORS101's Avatar Become A Pro!

raptors are pretty good now, still terrible d however

Reggie Dunlop
    Reggie Dunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Hedo doesnt give a fcuk about an American basketball championship. He's from Europe, and the NBA was he and his families ticket out of poverty. He's from one of those countries that have been in border wars since the '90's. I don't blame him. Make money while playing with no pressure, since the Raptors suckkkkk.
    You don't know much about Turkey. It is not a third world country. It is very modern.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie Dunlop View Post
    You don't know much about Turkey. It is not a third world country. It is very modern.
    Who said third world?? Israel is modern, but war torn. America is modern, but has a growing impoverished population. I know the way my post reads its seems to casually mention the state of his country, but i meant it to be informative
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-14-15 at 10:34 AM. Reason: image does not exist

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

look at ariza, got almost the same deal and will sign with rockets.

dumb move by tor wasting salary cap. hedo is not worth that much