1. #596
    Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-11
    Posts: 1,809

    kobe - you could probably go back and tabulate it yourself from this thread. I'll do it later today if you don't get an answer before tonight (perfect watching football work).

    BTW - on twitter just search for #StiflersChase make sure you search with the "#" Or facebook??? Maybe make a StiflersChase page ??? I'm better at Facebook.

  2. #597
    Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-11
    Posts: 1,809

    hi stifler good job on you system! just want to know the current bet status for this season for every system(S1S2S3S4) like this..

    S1 overall: 620-13
    A Bet: 339-294
    B Bet: 163-131
    C Bet: 86-45
    D Bet: 32-13
    I want to thank Stifler for posting in a repeatable format - dude it makes things so nice - TY

    Results may very with that push earlier - and friends - we are in the thick of it now ain't we!!

    There are bets pending so all might not add up

    S1
    A 4-8
    B 5-2 (missing a win here??)
    C 0-2

    S2
    A 4-1

    S3
    A 3-1
    B 1-0

    S4
    A 7-3
    B 2-1
    Points Awarded:

    kobe_brylle gave Grinder12000 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  3. #598
    Vandyb3ar
    Vandyb3ar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-12
    Posts: 14
    Betpoints: 105

    Grinder, love the effort . A facebook page would be awesome, although I'm inclined to bite the bullet and make a twitter just for the #stiflerchase haha. Tomorrow is a big one . Nerves already kicking in haha. Luckily I'm up watching the city game and will probably sleep in through most of the nuggets game!

  4. #599
    Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-11
    Posts: 1,809

    Go for the twitter - I'm a newbie at twitter but love the concept I posted some stuff last night with #Stiflerschase in the sentence, then searched and found . . .me! But an actually account would be great.

    Tomorrow??? Where are you located!!
    Last edited by Grinder12000; 11-25-12 at 12:32 PM.

  5. #600
    Vandyb3ar
    Vandyb3ar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-12
    Posts: 14
    Betpoints: 105

    Haha awesome ill definitely get on twitter tomorrow. Definitely an awesome concept.

    Well today technically sorry* haha. Australia, its 4:30 here

  6. #601
    kosti
    kosti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-12
    Posts: 206
    Betpoints: 1624

    Guys I don't know if I'm still hungover from last night or just an idiot. Calculating my wager amount for the D bet tonight...I've figured it out multiple times but it seems as though I'm wagering less than 10 units on this which doesn't make sense to me.

    I did this:
    Add A bet loss
    Add B bet loss
    Add C bet loss
    Add D bet win 1 unit risk amount

    I get 8.932 units for my D bet risk amount. Does this seem normal or am I off my rocker this morning

  7. #602
    Vandyb3ar
    Vandyb3ar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-12
    Posts: 14
    Betpoints: 105

    Hey Kosti. D bet should be 10.19u I believe.

  8. #603
    kosti
    kosti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-12
    Posts: 206
    Betpoints: 1624

    Yeah that's what I saw on Stifler's post but I'm almost 2 units off with my calc's. I am using Pinnacle so getting shorter juice but don't know if it should account for 2 units.

  9. #604
    Asset
    Asset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-09
    Posts: 326
    Betpoints: 551

    Don't you just add risk + earn? Lets say...

    Using 1.10u; betting to win $20.00

    (A) risk 22.00 win 20.00
    (B) risk 46.20 win 42.00
    (C) risk 72.82 win 66.20
    (D) risk 102.10 win 92.82


    Total loss = $243.12


    If you lose the D bet you'll lose $243.12 and that ends the series. Please correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks guys/gals

  10. #605
    Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-03-11
    Posts: 857

    Quote Originally Posted by Asset View Post
    Don't you just add risk + earn? Lets say...

    Using 1.10u; betting to win $20.00

    (A) risk 22.00 win 20.00
    (B) risk 46.20 win 42.00
    (C) risk 72.82 win 66.20
    (D) risk 102.10 win 92.82


    Total loss = $243.12


    If you lose the D bet you'll lose $243.12 and that ends the series. Please correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks guys/gals
    the C bet should be bet $98 to win $88.20
    The D bet should be bet $206.88 to win $186.20

    A series loss would be roughly $373.08, if you're using $20 units.

  11. #606
    Vandyb3ar
    Vandyb3ar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-12
    Posts: 14
    Betpoints: 105

    It could account for a unit or so depending on the odds you got, 10 cents is .1 unit I believe and as we roughly double each bet that could become more pronounced. Once again, depends on the odds pinnacle gave you. Either way stake the 8 something units if it will win you 1 unit on the series over all. Thats the aim after all and theres no point risking more than you have to.

    Edit:
    My apologies if I'm incorrect here, its a little late and I wouldn't put an error in my maths or logic past me at this point ;P. Im sure stifler or one of the other regulars in this thread will have some pertinent information to add!
    Last edited by Vandyb3ar; 11-25-12 at 01:26 PM. Reason: tired

  12. #607
    Asset
    Asset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-09
    Posts: 326
    Betpoints: 551

    Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    the C bet should be bet $98 to win $88.20
    The D bet should be bet $206.88 to win $186.20


    A series loss would be roughly $373.08, if you're using $20 units.
    -Aint the C bet be $97.02 to win $88.20?
    -And the D bet be $203.74 to win $185.22?

    So a series loss would be $368.96?
    This is with 1.10u...

    @Riceboi: So basically I just add the all the risk (A, B, C) or whatever I've lost to my earning $20.00? But I understand what you did...Thank-you
    Last edited by Asset; 11-25-12 at 01:54 PM.

  13. #608
    Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-11
    Posts: 1,809

    This is what I've been using. Multiply it by the number of dollars wagering.

    Bet Tot Win minus previous wagers
    $1.00 $0.91
    $2.10 $1.91 $0.91
    $4.41 $4.01 $0.91
    $9.26 $8.43 $0.92
    Last edited by Grinder12000; 11-25-12 at 02:09 PM.

  14. #609
    Asset
    Asset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-09
    Posts: 326
    Betpoints: 551

    Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
    This is what I've been using. Multiply it by the number of dollars wagering.

    Bet Tot Win minus previous wagers
    $1.00 $0.91
    $2.10 $1.91 $0.91
    $4.41 $4.01 $0.91
    $9.26 $8.43 $0.92
    You just gave me a headache I'm lost...

  15. #610
    Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-11
    Posts: 1,809

    At my books I place a $1 wager to win $0.91

    Taking the last line as an example - I bet 9.26 I win ($9.26*0.91)= 8.43

    Then I take that 8.43 MINUS the previous wagers ($1.00+$2.10+$4.41)= 0.92 which is what I win after the stress is all over.

    I HOPE that is correct because my brain really cramped up trying to figure this relatively simple thing out - I don't know why I was brain farting so much.

  16. #611
    Asset
    Asset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-09
    Posts: 326
    Betpoints: 551

    Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
    At my books I place a $1 wager to win $0.91

    Taking the last line as an example - I bet 9.26 I win ($9.26*0.91)= 8.43

    Then I take that 8.43 MINUS the previous wagers ($1.00+$2.10+$4.41)= 0.92 which is what I win after the stress is all over.

    I HOPE that is correct because my brain really cramped up trying to figure this relatively simple thing out - I don't know why I was brain farting so much.
    It makes total sense now, but I think for "me" its harder but that's just me Riceboi had the correct idea I was looking for. Anyways...thank-you Grinder

  17. #612
    Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-11
    Posts: 1,809

    Thank YOU - I was actually off a little and buy explaining it I found an error. Can't wait until baseball season - I'm writing an Access program to help out . . maybe!

  18. #613
    Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-11
    Posts: 7,226
    Betpoints: 36720

    Quote Originally Posted by kosti View Post
    Guys I don't know if I'm still hungover from last night or just an idiot. Calculating my wager amount for the D bet tonight...I've figured it out multiple times but it seems as though I'm wagering less than 10 units on this which doesn't make sense to me.

    I did this:
    Add A bet loss
    Add B bet loss
    Add C bet loss
    Add D bet win 1 unit risk amount

    I get 8.932 units for my D bet risk amount. Does this seem normal or am I off my rocker this morning
    You should be risking 10.19 units to win 9.26 units, if all bets were played @ -110. and if your looking to "make" one unit and not "risk" one unit. Currently you should be down 8.26 units on the three losses this way.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 11-25-12 at 03:11 PM.

  19. #614
    racer43
    racer43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-03-10
    Posts: 211
    Betpoints: 602

    I use a labby system, but wouldn't this be the right way to calculate your bet? Not exactly sure my math is right? have had a few bevy's!!

    (A) risk 22.00 win 20.00

    + 20.00
    (B) risk 48.40 win 42.00

    22 + 48.40 = 70.40 + 20 = 90.40
    (C) risk 99.44 win 90.40 (losses +1 unit)
    22 + 48.40 + 99.44 = 169.84 + 20 = 189.84
    (D) risk 208.82 win 189.84 (losses +1 unit)

    Total loss if no D bet win
    22 + 48.40 + 99.44 + 208.82 = 355.57

  20. #615
    Asset
    Asset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-09
    Posts: 326
    Betpoints: 551

    Quote Originally Posted by racer43 View Post
    I use a labby system, but wouldn't this be the right way to calculate your bet? Not exactly sure my math is right? have had a few bevy's!!

    (A) risk 22.00 win 20.00

    + 20.00
    (B) risk 48.40 win 42.00

    22 + 48.40 = 70.40 + 20 = 90.40
    (C) risk 99.44 win 90.40 (losses +1 unit)
    22 + 48.40 + 99.44 = 169.84 + 20 = 189.84
    (D) risk 208.82 win 189.84 (losses +1 unit)

    Total loss if no D bet win
    22 + 48.40 + 99.44 + 208.82 = 355.57
    Is this a 1.10u? I don't think so, but I could be wrong

  21. #616
    Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-02-12
    Posts: 1,256
    Betpoints: 2224

    what are todays plays

  22. #617
    kosti
    kosti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-12
    Posts: 206
    Betpoints: 1624

    Anyone parlaying this D bet with something else (e.g. low moneyline soccer etc.) to lower the potential loss?

  23. #618
    DollarBill10
    DollarBill10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-11
    Posts: 449
    Betpoints: 5419

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdolan33 View Post
    what are todays plays
    Come on...you have to scroll through the thread just like the rest of us!!!


  24. #619
    Asset
    Asset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-09
    Posts: 326
    Betpoints: 551

    Quote Originally Posted by kosti View Post
    Anyone parlaying this D bet with something else (e.g. low moneyline soccer etc.) to lower the potential loss?
    @kosti: I don't know $hit about soccer or NBA, so I trust "Stifler" and just tail. I know some NFL thou

    I just came back from Walmart. I bought myself some extra underwear just in case I shit in my pant for today's game. Preparation is the key!!

    @Bdolan33: Pick New Orleans +10 (D Bet)
    Pick Denver -10 (A Bet)

    P.S. Dam I'm talking alot today...maybe I better put on my extra undies...

  25. #620
    Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-03-11
    Posts: 857

    Quote Originally Posted by Asset View Post
    @kosti: I don't know $hit about soccer or NBA, so I trust "Stifler" and just tail. I know some NFL thou

    I just came back from Walmart. I bought myself some extra underwear just in case I shit in my pant for today's game. Preparation is the key!!

    @Bdolan33: Pick New Orleans +10 (D Bet)
    Pick Denver -10 (A Bet)

    P.S. Dam I'm talking alot today...maybe I better put on my extra undies...

  26. #621
    bilalcakar
    bilalcakar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-10
    Posts: 6
    Betpoints: 357

    I don't understand. Last match of Noh was OT. Because of that now we have to take denver(-10)?

  27. #622
    Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 3,511
    Betpoints: 8420

    updated.

    25.11.2012


    S1

    (D Bet) Den fade: Mem -7,5 1,10u | Minn +3,5 2,31u | GS +6,5 4,85u | New Orleans +10,5 10,19u
    (A Bet) Den: Denver -10 1,10u

  28. #623
    Asset
    Asset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-09
    Posts: 326
    Betpoints: 551

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalcakar View Post
    I don't understand. Last match of Noh was OT. Because of that now we have to take denver(-10)?
    Okay since I'm so chatty today. It has nothing to do with the OT. Bro you have to go back and read. I think all of us that has been following is tired of explaining especially Stifler. Maybe "Grinder" might want to explain it to you. His pretty chatty, but today he seem kinda quite lol. If that's too much then just follow like a robot Btw New Orl. is not on the list...

    @Grinder: no harm? love ya

  29. #624
    Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-03-11
    Posts: 857

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalcakar View Post
    I don't understand. Last match of Noh was OT. Because of that now we have to take denver(-10)?
    Denver -10 is a S1 system play because they have won 3 in a row ATS.

  30. #625
    Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-11
    Posts: 1,809

    Ever write a long post and then delete it AAAAGH!!!!!!

    bilalcakar - New Orleans is not on the S4 list of teams to fade.

    As for tonight's debacle and this actually happens a good amount of times so you better figure out how you want to handle it.

    Denver on 12,15,& 17 lost 3 in a row, So we fade them

    HOWEVER - since they have now WON 3 in a row we PLAY them.

    Once your mind solidifies from a puddle of goo you have to FADE Denver for a "D" bet and a PLAY Denver for an "A" bet. Or just Fade Denver minus the one unit you would PLAY on Denver and skip betting ON Denver.

    BTW - good situation with San Antonio coming on as a NON SYSTEM S4 play. They are in a rough road stretch and played OT today. One problem is if you fade them tomorrow and they win they are a System S1 play. They are 1-0 in unofficial S4 plays this year.

  31. #626
    Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 3,511
    Betpoints: 8420

    Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
    BTW - good situation with San Antonio coming on as a NON SYSTEM S4 play. They are in a rough road stretch and played OT today. One problem is if you fade them tomorrow and they win they are a System S1 play. They are 1-0 in unofficial S4 plays this year.
    second problem is Washington is a S4 fade play aswell tomorrow :]

    So maybe a good spot overall, but it doesnt link to the system.
    Points Awarded:

    Asset gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Fed_42420 gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  32. #627
    Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-11
    Posts: 1,809

    AHHH - well played - and Washington is 2-0 in S4 A games AND on the list! I like that MUCH better!!

  33. #628
    Teamprofit101
    Gmail
    Teamprofit101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 336

    I don't have the denver game locally, anybody have a good link to watch game live?....maybe New Orleans can hear me screaming through the screen and might step up there game today

  34. #629

  35. #630
    Teamprofit101
    Gmail
    Teamprofit101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 336

    Thanks for the link....i'm not even going to watch anymore of this game

    I'll just take the loss

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last
Top